Friday, February 1, 2013

DT post by GiGi - My heart belongs to you . . .


Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug here to share a card that I made using My Craft Spot's Lacy Banner Dies and Always and Forever stamp set. 


I added some Glossy Accents to the heart.


I made this simple banner with all my left over scraps and the Lacy Banner Dies


This is a really simple card and it is made from all left over scraps from my Valentine projects. I used the Lacy Banner Dies and cut out a whole bunch of leftover scrap pieces. Then I put them together and decided which ones worked the best and attached them to a heart border strip I cut using my Cricut. I also added a piece of trim decorative paper over the top and Glossy Accents to the heart border.
To finish I stamped the sentiments from the Always and Forever stamp set and added some Glossy Accents to the heart. 
So, KEEP those scrap pieces and you can create a beautiful card just like this. And, it could easily be converted to any other occasion you might have.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my card and thanks for stopping in!
Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Love this, and going to check out the stamp set. Enjoy the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout! I'm going to have to give this a try! I am such an advocate of using scraps. I always go to my scrap stash before cutting a new sheet of cardstock or patterned paper. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Glad I do save all my scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Gigi! Love the papers you used, the fun little banners and the awesome heart border....such a fun card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous...love all the different banners! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love the banners, hearts and x's and o's.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a BEAUTIFUL card!!Love it!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an awesome card, I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just LOVE this card! I just got my stamps in this week and I can't wait to play!
    Jaren
    Purpleparadisecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card GiGI I love all the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips