Saturday, February 9, 2013

DT post by GiGi - You're Purr-fect!


Hello everyone! This is GiGi here from The Cricut Bug to share my last Valentine's card with you. I used My Craft Spot's Build A Valentine set on this card. This is such a great set and so versatile. Did you know that all of the sentiments are separate? This means you could easily use these on any project, not just Valentines.


And here is my card:


How cute is that kitty? 


I stamped the sentiments using Build A Valentine


I cut the kitty from Create A Critter 2 and did not add her tiara. I also added some brown spots with scrap paper that I cut by hand and stamped the face with Peachy Keen's Here Kitty Kitty faces stamps. AND, did you notice....I gave her a tail! I don't know why these cuts never include a tail! I did this in my Gypsy by welding a J from George and Basic Shapes to her. I also gave her a collar and used my I-ROCK to apply some gems to it.
The rosette is cut from Ribbons and Rosettes and I added a pink gem to the center. To finish, I stamped the sentiment from My Craft Spot's Build A Valentine.
I hope you all liked my card and thanks for stopping in. Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love the colors and adding the tail and spots so genius.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that kitty cat - your card makes me smile...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pink kitty. Super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet...love the happy little face!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the cutest little kitty! I have 3 real ones of my own so, anything with a cat I love!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cat!!! Gonna pin this for inspiration!!! P.S. I really want that cartridge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips