Tuesday, February 19, 2013

DT post by Kate - Gorgeous sympathy card

Hello My Craft Spot Crafters!  This is Kate from Small Bits of Paper and today I'm sharing a sympathy card that I created using products available here at My Craft Spot.


I used Fancy Frames to create the frame to highlight the beautiful sentiment from the  With Deepest Sympathy stamp set.  The font on this set is simply gorgeous and there are such heartfelt messages available to choose from.  (You can click on the image of the stamp set to enlarge it for a closer view.)  These messages are perfect for projects of sympathy following the loss of a loved one - but also for projects of encouragement when others are going through troubled times.


I embossed the background using my Cuttlebug and also assembled a flower using cuts from Flower Shoppe.  To finish things off, I added three little pearls under the sentiment and some fabulous Vanilla Bean crinkle ribbon.

 

For the inside of my card, I cut the outline of the frame used on the front and stamped another sentiment from the With Deepest Sympathy stamp set.
 

Have a wonderful day - and thanks so much for visiting My Craft Spot!

6 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS sympathy card Kate! The inking and the beautiful fancy frame are fabulous! I just love the stamp set you used to and finishing it with a GORGEOUS rolled flower! Beautiful!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card. Love the frame and sentiment.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every part of this heartfelt creation is exquisite, Kate! Beauty radiates through all of it and I'm certain it will deliver healing love every time your colleague sees it. Stunning work, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so lovely!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Lovely card!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips