Tuesday, February 12, 2013

DT post by Marlene - 'Love U' Treat Bags



Hello Everyone!

This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie!

 Have you started on your Valentine's Day Treats yet? Valentine's Day is only a FEW days away!

Well, if you haven't, I have some SUPER FUN, QUICK, and EASY Treat Bags using My Craft Spot products you can whip up just in time.


I stamped the "XOXO" Sentiment from the Always & Forever Stamp Set across the bottom of a small glassine bag several times.


Filled the glassine bags with some Dove Chocolate Hearts and tied some of  My Craft Spot's  "Hot Pink" Crinkle Ribbon to keep them closed. I used the My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags" Metal Dies to create the mini tag and used the "Outline" Image from the My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags #1" Stamp Set to create the pink border.


Inside I stamped the "Largest Solid Heart" from theBuild A Valentine Stamp Set in red ink. And lastly, I used the "Tiny Tags #2" Stamp Set to stamp the "Love U" Sentiment. Finished it all off with some "Red" Jute - available HERE at My Craft Spot - and a button.


I hope to have motiviated you to create some QUICK and FUN last minute Valentine's Day Treats using My Craft Spot's wonderful product.

And don't forget to join in on My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #86 - For Your Sweetheart. You have until Monday, February 18th 11:59pm MST for your chance to win this week's prize.

For more details on my "XOXO" Glassine Bags, please click HERE.




6 comments:

  1. These are such sweet treat bags! I love how you stamped the XO border and that vibrant crinkle ribbon is gorgeous. Tiny tags are always adorable and works wonderfully here. Beautifully done! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful treat bags!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute and GORGEOUS bow!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips