Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DT post by Marlene - Valentine Bears

 Scroll down or click HERE to see this week's challenge winners! 

Hello My Craft Spot Fans!!

Marlene here from ScrappinCookie!

Thank You for joining me here at My Craft Spot!

Valentine's Day is fast approaching and today I want to share with you some quick and easy Valentine Treats I'm working on for my son's Kindergarden class.  Whick also happen to be PERFECT for this week's My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #85 - Valentine's For Kids.


Using my Cricut Valentine's Sweets Digital Cartridge, I cut out these adorable little teddy bears at 3". I'm making these in blue for the boys and pink for the girls. To the little Girl Teddy Bears, I added a small bow made from some "Posy" Trendy Twine - available HERE at My Craft Spot.


I used some Removable Glue Dots to hold a heart shaped piece of Dove Chocolate. Underneath the chocolate, I tucked in a sentiment strip stamped with the "Be Mine" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Build A Valentine" Stamp Set.


The back of the Teddy Bears was stamped with the "To:/From:" Sentiments from the My Craft Spot "Always & Forever" Stamp Set.


Now, you can't forget about the Teacher...so I made a small Teddy Bear Shaped Card that holds 3 of the Dove Chocolate Hearts. On top of the chocolates, I added the "Be My Valentine" Sentiment  from the My Craft Spot "Build A Valentine" Stamp Set.


For the inside, I used the "Happy Valentine's Day" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Always & Forever" Stamp Set.


I hope to have inspired you to create some VALENTINE'S FOR KIDS.

We'd LOVE to see what you create, so be sure to link up your VALENTINE'S FOR KIDS at My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #85 - Valentine's For Kids.

For more details on my "BE MINE" TEDDY BEARS, please click HERE.



12 comments:

  1. These are just as cute as can be.... Love them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these lil bears. Sooo super cute and such a great idea.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Very great idea!
    Jaren
    purpleparadisecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg toooo cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute... the class will love them.

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Marlene! I am sure the kids will love them:) Cute idea!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEARY cute...you always surprise us with such great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. (I apologize if this is a repeat comment! Blogger issues!) This is such an adorable project! Who doesn't love their very own sweet bear, especially when it comes with chocolate? :o) Each one is precious and will be treasured! So sweet of you to make one for the entire class. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips