Wednesday, February 13, 2013

DT post by Sherrie - For the Newlyweds

Hello Everyone! This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion and I have a fun card to share with you using My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags Metal Dies and the Tiny Tags stamp set. 

I have used the Nesting Eyelet Squares dies for the card base. I cut the base layer also but used some fun pre~embossed silver paper I had in my stash. I then cut the sparkly corset at 4 3/4 from the Tie the Knot cartridge.


I added a fun sheer black bow and some red tulle and the cute tag is My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags Metal Dies and the sentiment is from the Tiny Tags stamp set. I added a Twinery black twine bow and pretty red flower around the waist and some fun angel kiss skittles from my friend Carri at Double Click to finish dressing up the corset. I hope you like it:) If you would like to see more about this card, please visit my blog HERE.

Have a great day!
Sherrie

2 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips