Saturday, February 2, 2013

DT post by Sherrie - UR Fabulous


Hello Everyone! This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion  and I have a fun card to share with you today using My Craft Spot Tiny Tags 2  stamp set and the Tiny Tags Metal Die set.  I made this fun owl shaped card using my gypsy to weld the shape together. It was welded at 4.75 x 4.20 along with all the layers. 



I embossed the body of the owl with the Sizzix love set and inked up the edges with frayed burlap. I hid the face features so I could stamp the adorable face using the PK-Winter Faces set and then used glossy accents over the eyes. 



I tied a fun double bow with  Pink Petal Crinkle Ribbon and  Divine Valentine Twist Twine and attached the fun little tag using the Tiny Tags Metal Die and the sentiment is from the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set, all from My Craft Spot.  I inked the tag with frayed burlap and topped it all off with a fun flower button that I found at Michael's last week. I hope you liked my card and if you'd like to see more, stop over and visit me HERE. Have a great day! 
Sherrie 

7 comments:

  1. Your Valentine is fabulous! Love the little owl!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an owl collector, and she's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips