Thursday, February 7, 2013

DT post by Sherrie - Valentine Robot


Hi Everyone! This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion to share a fun project with you today. I used My Craft Spot's Build a Valentine stamp set and the Tiny Doilies Metal Die on this cutie. 


I made this fun Valentine robot using the Robotz cartridge and cut it at 11 1/2 plus all the layers. I used papers from Martha Stewart Valentine paper stack. I stamped a cute Peachy Keen face with the wide eyed kids set, added glossy accents and some fun little freckles. I thought it would be fun to add shimmery red earrings, a fun prima flower and stick pin to add a fun look:)



I also dressed her up a bit with some lace and a fun beaded necklace.  In the center, I cut a heart at 1 1/2 from the Art Philosophy cartridge, embossed it with the Divine Swirls folder and tucked it under the gear. I then added some flowers, a fun Divine Twine Valentine Twist bow along with some stitching and inking. 




The adorable tag is My Craft Spot's Tiny Doilies Metal Die and the sentiment is from the Build a Valentine stamp set. I hope you enjoyed my project!

Thanks for stopping,
Sherrie 

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet gift or decoration. LOve this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so adorable..fabulous project

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is adorable!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative idea. This turned out just adorable.Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherrie my friend, this is a spectacular project! It's positively delightful, bursting with so many fantastic details. Beautifully done, as always! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips