Friday, February 15, 2013

Fun with Pinterest!

I was pinning some really awesome cards/papercrafting projects to my Pinterest board when I noticed that some of you have "Pin it"  buttons.  I love that since it makes it so easy to pin the things I love from your blogs!  So . . . I had to go and look for some tutorials and of course I had to share with all of you!  

First of all, I added a "Follow me on Pinterest" button on my left side bar.  I have started pinning wonderful projects made by my Design Team, and many of your cards I find inspirational.

Also, (I am soooo excited about this!) I found a tutorial on how to add a pin it button to each post automatically.  Even better, if you hover over one of the pictures on this blog, and click the "P" (Pinterest button) that appears in the center of the picture, you can pin it right away - so easy!  Try it out!  :)

Want to know how to do this on your blog too?!

Here are links to the fabulous tutorials I found:



Always remember to Back Up Your Blog Template before you make any changes to the html code!!!

Helpful hint:  To find a specific code line in your html blogger template, just do Ctrl F to open a little search field.  Then type in the code line you are looking for and hit enter.  This will take you to the right place to enter the new code. 

Have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. TFS!!This is a Great Tool!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing these tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never seen a hovering Pinterest button! That's such a fun option. Thank you for sharing these tutorials. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips