Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DT post by Kate - Sweet 16

Hello Crafters!  I'm Kate from Small Bits of Paper and I'm pleased to be sharing a birthday card creation with you today.



This card was relatively simple to put together.  I used metal dies from My Craft Spot's Tiny Doilies (the scalloped doilies) and Lacy Banners (the smaller circles) sets.  Each circle was then stamped with a letter from SWEET using Chunky Alphabet.  This stamp set from My Craft Spot coordinates perfectly with the Lacy Banners Metal Dies.  I scored and folded each of the doilies and then strung them across some fabulous Purple Plum baker's twine from My Craft Spot, popping each one for a bit of dimension.

 

For further details on how I made this card, please visit my blogHave a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, love the purple!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome birthday card Kate! The purples are beautiful and just love the fun banner-super cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaving you some love here, too! :o) Kate, your work always makes me smile and the birthday girl is going to love this sweet creation! Beautiful banner, lovely purples, and gorgeous trim! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips