Saturday, February 23, 2013

DT post by Gwen - Like the Flower and the bee. . .


Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen, with a springy card to share with  you.
I love these fun papers, they are from Pebbles, to me they just scream spring!  This was made with a file from SVGCuts, I did make a few changes though.  


The sentiments are stamps from the Butterfly Kisses stamp set from My Craft Spot.


The little bee was stamped and colored in with markers hand cut and glitter added to the wings.


Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I agree, the papers are "springy"!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fun rounded edge on this...It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gwen, this is such a pretty and sweet card! The flower bouquet and papers are gorgeous. The sparkly bee looks fantastic buzzing alongside the wonderful sentiment. Beautiful work, inside and out! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty and definitely springy.

    Karen B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Gwen. Great colors and love that SVG file.

    Have a great day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this adorable card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet little card! Love the flowers and the little bee. Nicely done. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips