Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Winners from Challenge #85 - Valentine's For Kids


We had so much fun looking at all of your amazing Valentine projects for kids!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #9 - Sukie


Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations winners!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright!! Thanks so much!
    Jaren
    purpleparadisecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay congrats ladies:)!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much -- it is an honor to be chosen by the Team for the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited to win! I love your challenges! Sending you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Ladies!!!
    Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the winners! Thanks for making me one of the top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
    Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking
    about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

    Also visit my website - cash advance arizona

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips