Friday, April 5, 2013

DT post by Marlene - Beautiful Spring Tag!

 

Hello Everyone!

This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie

I'm so happy to be here today at My Craft Spot to share with you all a quick and cute Spring Tag


I started with a tag cut from the Cricut Winter Frolic Cartridge and sewed around the edges. The little chick was cut from the Cricut Easter Magic Cartridge at 2" and given some sparkle with Martha Stewart Glitter. I added a small bow made from "Natural Jute" String.


The sentiment strip was stamped with the "Spring has Sprung" Sentiment from the My Craft Spot "Butterfly Kisses". This stamp set is PERFECT for all your Spring cards! It has over 10 different sentiments and some cute mini images.


I finished off the tag with a bow made from some BEAUTIFUL "Sky Blue" Crinkle Ribbon. I like to add a small twine bow to the center of my Crinkle Ribbon Bows to give it an added touch. Here I've used some "Kraft" Trendy Twine.


I hope I have motivated you to create your tag using My Craft Spot Products. These little tags could be used to embellish a quick gift,  Glassine Bag, Bitty Bag, etc.

 And don't forget to join in on My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #93 - Tags. You have until Monday, April 8th 11:59pm MST for your chance to win this week's prize.

 


6 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous...love the glittery chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tag--love the layers!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! Love all the layers and the detail. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Marlene, this is so darn cute! The chickie is adorable and love the fun stitching! Gorgeous details!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips