Saturday, April 13, 2013

DT post by Sherrie - Beautiful Bird Cage!


Hello Everyone and Happy Saturday! This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion and I am here to share a card today that I made using My Craft Spot's Butterfly Kisses stamp set.


My card base and base layer is a Spellbinders Grand Large Labels. I then followed it with a Spellbinders Grand Labels Four which was embossed with a cuttlebug flower folder and inked with Tim Holtz victorian velvet.

I cut the birdcage at 4 3/4 plus the layers, the butterfly at 1 1/2 and the bird at 1 3/4 all from the Serenade cartridge. I embossed some of the pieces for the cage with the swiss dots folder and the bird with the divine swirls folder. I also added a little doodling and a few rhinestones to the cage.


The sentiment is stamped with My Craft Spot's Butterfly Kisses stamp set. I added a Cotton Candy bakers twine bow to the cage and a Vanilla Bean crinkle ribbon double bow to finish the card along with some fun skittles in the corner purchased from my friend Carri at Double Click Connections. 

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend!
Sherrie K


My Craft Spot

5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Love the birdie in the cage.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card...It's beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful project. The attention to detail is amazing. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips