Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DT post by Sherrie - New addition


Hello Everyone!  This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion. I have a sweet card today to share with you using My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags 2 and the Bundle of Joy stamp sets. I paired it up with the fun Peachy Keen PKSC-15 Mar 2013 stamp set. I just love these sets together!


My card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. The base layer is 4 1/8 x 5 1/4 using fun papers from Echo Park~Sweet girl collection. I cut a mat and then embossed it with the embossing folder-Papaya Halves and then popped this adorable baby on it. Isn't she just the cutest?

The baby is paper pieced using the PKSC-15 Mar 2013 kit. I used papers from SU-older collection trying to use up. I stamped the cute face using the face from the set, gave her some rosy cheeks and freckles.


The sweet tag is My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags Metal Die set and stamped with My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags 2 stamp set. I added a fun petal pink double bow and some caribbean  twine to the tag. I also inked around the tag with Tim Holtz victorian velvet.


The frame is a Spellbinders Fancy framed tags 2 set and stamped with My Craft Spot's Bundle of Joy set. The skittles are from Carri at Double Click Connection.


Thanks for visiting!
Sherrie K

9 comments:

  1. This is precious and I love the aqua and pink.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!The SWEETEST card EVER!!The baby is Stinkin cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!! Sherrie what a beautiful little baby!!! Awesome pairing - peachy and my craft spot!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww, how sweet!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri, this card is just soooo precious and too adorable!!! What a wonderful card as well as a keepsake for a new mother to receive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. Like the pretty ribbon also. Have been using My Craft Spot Tiny Tags 2 stamp 'u Rock!' alot today. Ck out my blog for the John Lennon, Elvis Presley & Jimi Hendrix creations.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. THis is to cute,Love your card,Baby is super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little baby girl is adorable! The color combo is so pretty and sweet--perfect for a little girl! I've been using kraft colored cardstock in a lot of my projects lately --and I'm loving it! I just bought the new Echo Park Sweet Girl paper pad... and I know what I'm making for the first card. :) You're so awesome!

    Hugs,

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable little baby! I just love the yummy colors you used. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips