Tuesday, April 30, 2013

It's Your Day - Enjoy


Hi everyone!  Quick card to share with you today.  :)


I cut all of the above shapes (except the large brown circle) from the Tiny Doilies Metal Dies.  Love this set!  The circle sentiment and the ice cream cone are all from the Stampin' Around Spring stamp set


 The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Birthday Wishes stamp set.


 I inked the edges with Walnut ink and did a little pen stitching.


 I added lots of dimensionals - so fun with these dies!!


The jute twine is threaded through a small eyelet and wrapped around  the striped piece twice.


There are a lot of everyday sentiments on this set that can be used all year round!


Click HERE to see all of the stamp sets at My Craft Spot.

Happy crafting!
 

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kimberly. Love the round sentiments they are on my list to get.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card. Love the stamp set as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I need to order that stamp set. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so cute!!! Love the colors and I just love the way you stacked all the die images... I have those dies order just waiting for the delivery... I think they will be great addition to any card.
    Have a wonderful day!!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kimberly! I adore the papers and your sentiments look awesome:) Gorgeous design!
    Hope your having a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. Just order the stamp set yesterday and I can't wait to get it and make this beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! And I really like the round metal dies and stamp around spring set but I have a question... in that particular stamp set, is the image in the center of the circular words a separate stamp? or is it one stamp with the image attached? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all of your sweet comments!

    Lynn - The images inside of the circle sentiments are separate stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cute. I love everything about it! The stamps are adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Kimberly! The tiny doily die looks amazing and I love how the striped paper almost looks like a fence! SUPER CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kimberly, this card is exquisite! The papers are stunning and I adore the dimension and design. I absolutely love this stamp set. :o) It's always such a joy to see your creations. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips