Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #2 - Cute Critters


Welcome to Day #2 of our stamp release party!
You are going to love today's projects from the design team!  They are all so cute!  Each day this week we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies).

When I was designing this stamp set I wanted the sentiments to be fun and cute to match all of the fabulous critter cuts out there.  A lot of these ideas came from my wonderful design team.  I hope you love this stamp set as much as I do!
 
Today's stamp set is Cute Critters
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:
 

I love shape cards!  They are so easy to make and turn out so fun!


There are a lot of fun sentiments on this cute stamp set!


The easiest way to make a shape card is to cut two solid shapes and score a line one inch from the top of one of the shapes.  Fold on the score line and glue the top one inch section to the back of the other solid shape.  Click HERE to see pictures and better instructions for the same technique on a shoe shaped card.  :)


This fish was cut at 5" from the Animal Antics Cricut cartridge.


Natasha
 
This project was made by my sweet daughter, Natasha.  It is so fun to have a daughter that likes to craft too!  She loves to be a part of the stamp release party each time.  :)


 The Cute Critters stamp set is, of course, her favorite stamp set!


 All of today's projects use the Cute Critters stamp set.

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects made by my fabulous Design Team!!


Gwen's shaped card is so cute!  I love how she used just the Lion's head and added the sentiment!


Love all the details!  Gwen tied Milk Chocolate crinkle ribbon and Red jute twine to the side of her card.


GiGi

GiGi's fun card made me giggle!  Love the scene she created!


The faces on her cute critters are adorable!



Heather's card is so fun!  I love the striped background with the red crabs and sentiment!


Heather tied some Natural jute twine around the bottom of her card.



Love the 'stache'!!  Ally's cow is so fun!  Perfect for this sentiment!  


Ally used the Tiny Doilies metal dies to cut the two circles for her sentiment tag.

Sherrie

Sherrie's card set is fantastic!  Love the fun colors!


Sherrie tied her bows with Crinkle Ribbon (Snow White and Hot Pink) and Cherry Cupcake Trendy Twine.


Sherrie

I LOVE Sherrie's cute dog house and her adorable dog!


What a fun way to showcase this sentiment!   Love the pen work on those paws!


Kate

I love the pink and black color combo on this card and Kate's cat is magnificent!  Love the pen work and jewels!


Perfect for this sentiment!  This cat definitely has 'CAT-titude'!!


Robin

 I love the touch of burlap that Robin added to her cute card!


Robin added Caribbean crinkle ribbon and a fun new bakers twine - Twisted Teal.


This chicken looks a little worried!  :)


Marlene

Marlene's grad dog is adorable!!  What a fun card to give to the graduate!


The Cranberry crinkle ribbon and Natural jute twine adds the perfect touch of color to this sweet shape card!


Love the hat and bakers twine tassel!


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #2

Birthday Wishes stamp set


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Tickets Metal Dies and Stamp Set!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Happy crafting!



74 comments:

  1. omgOSH THESE ARE ALL SO SUPER CUTE AND WHAT A GREAT STAMP SET!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome day of adorable projects by your talented DT! Loving all these fun sentiments!!!
    Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more projects and inspiration tomorrow!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have your adorable Stamp party button on my sidebar! Thanks for the chance to win :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cute critter cards are adorable. I like the special details and fun sentiments on each one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun set and everyone did a fabulous job! Love all the inspiration! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kimberly, your fish card is so fun! I love shape cards!

    And Natasha, what a sweet card! The sad little chick is just perfect with that sentiment!

    Great projects, everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all just too darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun stamp set. I love puns ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the card your daughter made. So cute. The Dt did a great job with the fun sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I am loving all the super fun "Cute Critters" sneak peek!!! Looking forward to tomorrows sneak peek..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have your button on my blog..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute fish card and great creations by the DT.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your fish is so stinken cute Kimberly and how fun to have your daughter, Natasha crafting too! Yeah! The little chickie is so adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is am AMAZING day 2!!!Awesome Sneak peek Party!!
    Your cute Critters are ADORABLE!!Ladies,You ROcK!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have your Stamp Party button on my blog!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGosh Kim your fish card is so adorable and the little chick card your daughter made is so super cute! So excited to see this new critter stamp! All of the projects are so awesome! Thanks for sharing and for the the chance to win! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have your button on my FB page!
    Have a great day!

    lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are simply adorable. Can't wait for your new release.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have your stamp release button on my blog. Thanks!!


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun critters stamp set and I must say the design team have outdone themselves show casing them! Both yours and your daughter cards are adorable. I so love the card your daughter made, it would be just perfect to send to my daughter since she has been so blue since her surgery. Have a marvellous day and see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also added the party button to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all of your creations with the Cute Critters stamp set. Thanks for sharing and a chance to win some of the cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE LOVE LOVE these!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    http://4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stamp Party button already on!!!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    http://4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow what a great selection... love everyone of them...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, all the critters are so cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. You all did an awesome show on the critters!! Enjoyed the parade!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great cards, can't wait to see the rest!!!!


    Brenda W.
    joyfulcardmaker@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. Everyone did a great job showcasing the new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  30. These cards are super cute. My favorite is the chick and the cat. Woo-Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I do have your stamp button visible on my blog: www.myscraphappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love all the adorable cards. The sentiments are too cute.
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have the party button on my sidebar :)
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. OMG, these cards and the cute sayings are SO fun!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I put your button on my FB page! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=374269076023833&set=a.257090844408324.55733.100003222327908&type=1

    ReplyDelete
  36. Kimberly, this sneak peek is amazing! I was excited yesterday when you said today was Cute Critters.. and I love it just as much as expected! :o) Your card is marvelous! Such a unique fish cut and I love the papers you chose! Your DT did an incredible job once again! :o) I can't wait to see the set in its entirety!

    Hug sand blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have the sweet button on my blog. :o) Thank you for the opportunity to win that festive stamp set! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  38. LOL. these cards just made me giggle! That cow with the mustache is too much! This looks like a really fun set and i can already think of stamps I have that would go with these punny sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I posted the button on my FB page here! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=335056599949523&set=a.226835747438276.50155.100003355567533&type=1

    ReplyDelete
  40. what a wonderful day of cards so much inspiration
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Kimberly, this fish shape card is awesome, love the snorkel and goggles! I love that your daughter stamps with you and Natasha's card is adorable!!!! Sweet little chick. :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Awesome cards, love the shaped cards. And I think it is so wonderful that your daughter loves to craft with you. Unfortunately mine has no interest but she may come around someday!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Ahh haa haa love the chicken saying so funny thank you for the chance hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  44. Blog button in my sidebar too :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wonderful!!! Love them....will be purchasing these stamps and die cuts for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Awesome DT projects. Love the stamps great with creat a critter cuts. ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. what a fun bunch of critters will be tons of fun using them

    ReplyDelete
  48. These projects are all way to adorable!! My favorite cricut cartridge is still create a critter so you just know I LOVE this stamp set!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  49. I have your badge on the top right hand side of my sidebar!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  50. Party Button Proudly Displayed on my blog. Thanks for the opportunity to win.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  51. Love that the fish is standing and that it is a shaped card. So cute.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  52. Placed your button on my blog.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  53. Great projects everyone! Love the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I have your party button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  55. The sentiments are awesome and super cute! All the projects were fabulous, thanks for allthe inspiration:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love the stamp set, and the projects shared today are so much FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  57. The party button is proudly displayed on my sidebar. :D

    ReplyDelete
  58. Went to Marlenes blog for 2nd day hop & her dog project displayed on your page is not there. So I am NOT able to leave a comment.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  59. Can you give me Natasha's blog. Her name s not connecting to her blog to leave the comment.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter Natasha doesn't have a blog. :)

      Delete
  60. wow what a great stamp set...Love the cards you and your daughter made. I am sure you are so proud to have your daughter working right beside you. The DT did an awesome job with the new stamp set also. I have a daughter that doesn't do anything in the craft area. NOTHING... But I did get lucky because one of my granddaughters loves to scrapbook and make cards with me. My granddaughter will be wanting this stamp set because she loves critters...

    ReplyDelete
  61. I did post your Party Badge on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I'm not sure what happened to the post I left yesterday.
    Guess it disappeared into bloggyland. lol.
    Wanted to say everyones projects are wonderful!
    Please tell Natasha she is very talented.
    D-
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I love all the shaped cards! I haven't dared try one yet but maybe now I will!

    ReplyDelete
  64. I am new to your website and eager to learn more about you! and you gotta love a cow with a mustache...

    ReplyDelete
  65. Fabulous, fun creations!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  66. Button still displayed!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  67. These are so cute. I don't have a blog but follow you here and on FB. Thanks for all the inspiration.

    kim
    k1i2m3@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  68. Love all the projects!! The new stamp set is great!!

    Veronica G
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I have your Party button on my left sidebar.

    Veronica G
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. The critters are indeed cuties.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  71. Your badge is proudly displayed on my blog:-)

    ~Tammy

    the purple muse at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I must have this set. I pray you don't sell out before I can order!! (Have daughter's soccer tourney on Sat morn - maybe I'll sneak in an order on my iPhone)

    ~ Tammy

    the purple muse at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips