Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #3 - Tickets Metal Dies and Stamps


Welcome to Day #3 of our stamp release party!  I am so excited to show you all of the projects everyone made for today!  They are all so fun!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way. 

Robin, designed this fun Ticket Stamp Set and a set of Ticket Metal Dies to go with it!  They are awesome to work with and will definitely be on your wish list!!

Today's stamp set is the Tickets Stamps and coordinating Tickets Metal Dies

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:

 

I LOVE these new Ticket stamps and metal dies!  There are two sizes and they can be left connected, or cut apart!


I stamped everything with a permanent black ink (India Ink by Memories) and then stamped the background texture (included in this stamp set!!) with Walnut distress ink.  I inked all of the edges with the Walnut Distress ink as well for this vintage look.


I love having the two sizes of ticket dies to work with!


The papers I used are from BoBunny (Black pattern), TPC Studio (green/blue pattern), My Minds Eye (tan pattern) and black card stock.


I was going for a collage effect so I added lots of layers and used pop dots to make some of it stand off the card a bit.  I tied the pretty watch charm (from my local craft store) onto the card with Black jute twine.  I also did some machine stitching in black.


Now, sit back and enjoy these fantastic projects from my wonderful design team.  There are so many fun ways to use these new stamps and metal dies!:

Ally

I love Ally's colorful Carousel with the bright colored brads!  The patterned papers she chose and her stitching are so pretty!

Ally tied Watermelon Taffy twine behind her fun ticket die!

GiGi

 GiGi's Lion is absolutely adorable!  Love that cute face! 


I love how GiGi ran a whole line of tickets down the side of her card.  This strip of tickets would be so fun to use anywhere you would normally add ribbon on a card!  GiGi tied Pink Sorbet Twinery twine around her card.


Sherrie

Sherrie's movie set is so fun!  What great party favors these would make!


Sherrie used Lemon Tart trendy twine and buttercup crinkle ribbon on her project.


She added sentiments from the new Tickets stamp set as well as some from the Birthday Wishes stamp set.


Sherrie

Sherrie made 2 projects for today!  Isn't this card just beautiful?!   


I love the embossing on her vase and how she split her sentiment between the two tickets.


Kate

Kate's card is so pretty!  Love the fun shape and the beautiful papers!


Kate tied her bow with Sky Blue crinkle ribbon and Baby Blue bakers twine.  Here is a picture of the inside of Kate's card:


Heather

 Heather's card is so fun!  I love how she used the tickets!


Heather used one of the stamps in this new stamp set to create a border on the top and bottom of her cute card!

Heather tied Natural jute twine around the bottom of her card.


Gwen's card is soooo cute!  Love that Lion shape card!


I love how she attached tickets to her matching envelope with the Lemon Tart twine!


Robin

 Robin's card is soooo pretty!  I love her beautiful felt flowers!


Robin left her large tickets attached.  Besides fun sentiments, this stamp set also includes pretty designs like the one Robin stamped in blue.


I love how Robin used her tiny tickets to make a banner!


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #3

Jute Twine - 10 yards of each color!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Stampin Around Spring stamp set!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Happy crafting!




58 comments:

  1. Your project is awesome Kimberly.
    Great design team inspiration-- I'm hopping over to the rest of the design team to see how they did it.
    I'm also putting the stamp party on my side bar-- Too wonderful for anyone to miss- Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty vintage card. Like the clock sharm and the tickets.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Another awesome day of projects! Love the new ticket stamps and die...so much fun and the DT did an amazing job as always!
    Thanks for sharing another GREAT day of projects!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Stamp Party button on my sidebar...thanks for another chance to win :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards everyone! Thanks for sharing. I really love this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the party button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME DT inspirations!!The ticket die & stamp is so COOL!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I placed the Stamp Party button on your blog!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new tickets stamps and dies. Great that there are two sizes. I like all the different looks achieved with everyone's projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous projects...great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love ALL of the beautiful creations. Thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have your button on blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your vintage style card.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  14. More fabulous projects by the DT. What a great set of stamps.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great new set. I love tickets :)
    ~ Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this set. What wonderful projects everyone came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what great projects today!! Love them!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. The party badge is on my sidebar :)
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. The tickets are so so fun! I love the way everyone used them. Kimberly, your card is gorgeous! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kimberly, your card is exquisite! The detailing and papers are gorgeous and make such a striking creation. :o) Beautifully done, as always! Your DT did a remarkable job, so perfectly showcasing how versatile these stamps and dies are. The possibilities are endless. :o) This is such a fun week!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The gorgeous party button is on my blog! Thank you for the opportunity to win another fantastic prize. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Those tickets dies and stamps are awesome! DT your projects were fabulous!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome projects! Can't wait to see the full set!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The party badge is on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very nice projects! I really like how the birthday party ones came together with those tickets. They are a perfect complement!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I also have your badge visible on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card, love the vintage look!
    pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. These are so FABULOUS!!! I am obssesed with MCS metal dies and cordinating stamp sets!! Fantastic projects DT!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  29. Badge is on my top right hand side of my sidebar!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awesome projects! And love that there are two sizes of the ticket dies! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  31. LOVE these tickets! Your vintage card is gorgeous and I love how your DT used the stamps and dies in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are Fabulous!! I'm going to have to get these for sure!!!


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have your party badge on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. How awesome! You and the DT have done an amazing job! What a great new set!!!

    Thanks for all the fun and inspiration!!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love all the fun cards and those tickets are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMG! The design team out did themselves once again, each project is just so fun. Great new set. TFS and for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Just to let you kno I have added your party button to my blog. Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Kimberly, your card is so fabulous! The layering looks amazing and love the stitching! The design is absolutely gorgeous!
    Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ohh Never thought to do tickets in sewn in a banner must remember that one thanks for the inspiration with all these beauties and thanks for the chance hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  40. Gorgeous creations! Your card is absolutely stunning, I love the vintage feel of it! The new ticket dies and stamps are definitely a must have, they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love your card it is so awesome!!! Also love the ticket stamps and dies... what a great idea and there are so many ways that we will be able to use this set. Wow, Love all of the designs that the DT did for this ticket set...Awesome Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I posted your Party badge on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Everyones ticket projects are wonderful.
    Lots of great ideas here. TFS.
    D-
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love these new releases! So far this one is my favorite. I think. ;) The tickets stamps and dies are going on my wishlist for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Kimberly, love the completely vintage feel of your card, the tickets are so fun and that pocket watch charm is perfect. I also love the stitching on your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I am new to your website and eager to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love how these have been used on the DT creations!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  49. Button still displayed!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  50. This hop is amazing. Thank you for sharing with us. The inspiration I get from these is endless.

    Kim
    k1i2m3@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great projects!!

    Veronica G
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I have your party button on my left sidebar.

    Veronica G
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Tickets are so versatile.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  54. Posted your stamp party button on my blog.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  55. Your badge is proudly displayed on my blog:-)

    ~Tammy

    the purple muse at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Simply AMAZING DT projects!!

    ~ Tammy

    the purple muse at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips