Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #4 - Stampin' Around Spring


Welcome to Day #4 of our stamp release party.  So many of you have asked for more stamps to go with the Tiny Doily metal dies - so, here they are!   Robin has designed another fantastic set for us!

I am so excited to show you all of the fun projects for today.  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies).  I have the most awesome design team, so you are in for a real treat!

Today's stamp set is Stampin' Around Spring  - This stamp set coordinates with the Tiny Doilies Metal Dies

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:



All of the gorgeous papers on this card come from the Basic Grey Pumeria 6x6 paper pad.  It's so nice when you can use papers that have already been matched for you!


This latest set of stamps to coordinate with the Lacy Banners Metal Dies is fantastic!  There are so many fun images and sentiments in this stamp set!



I stamped the sentiment using Memories India Ink (Black) and the sweet little flowers with Olive (Close to My Heart). 



I love to use the dimensional adhesives from Stampin' Up to pop all of the layers up a bit.  They are the perfect thickness.  :)



I tied Olive Jute string and a button onto this card before adding the Sentiment Doily.


All of today's projects use the Stampin' Around Spring stamp set.

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects made by my fabulous Design Team!!

Kate

Kate's purse is amazingly beautiful!  I love the colors and patterns she used!



Kate's rosette is stunning!




Gwen's shape card is gorgeous!  The pearls add such a pretty touch and the papers she chose are beautiful!


I love all of the fun embellishments on this card!  Gwen tied her gorgeous bow with Vanilla Bean Ribbon and Natural Jute String.


Ally

The background on Ally's card is so fun!   I love how she used the dies and stamp to make a ball!  Great idea!


Ally used sentiments from the new Tickets stamp set for the inside of her card.  She tied Twisted Teal and Lemon Tart twine on the side.


Sherrie

Sherrie's card is so soft and pretty!  Love the die cuts she used!


I love the pretty border!

 GiGi

 Isn't this little girl the sweetest?!  Love the fun background paper GiGi used - perfect for this rainy day scene!


I love all of the great layers on GiGi's doily!



 Heather's card is so fun!  I love the heart 'smoke' above her chimney and this is such  a sweet sentiment!  Lacing the jute twine through the doily is a great idea!



 I love Robin's house shaped card and her sentiment 'wreath'!! 


Robin tied her bow with Acorn crinkle ribbon and Ivory jute twine.


Robin used a sentiment from the Friends & Neighbors stamp set on the inside of her card along with the little house stamp that is part of the new Stampin' Around Spring stamp set.  So cute!


What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #4

Tiny Doilies Metal Dies!!


Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Feel Better Soon Stamp Set!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Happy crafting!



55 comments:

  1. I am new to your website and eager to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! These dies are just so sweet!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Button still displayed!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another day of Great projects ladies! I really love this stamp set. It is a must have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the party button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects with these great sentiments and cute die set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are wonderful. I love the teapot. Thank you so much for sharing all of this wonderful talent with us.

    Kim
    k1i2m3@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the doily dies! So many uses for them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh when I saw this doily on the email from Gigi's blog I had to hurry over to see what everyone else had to share. (I didn't get your bloggy email yet. lol)
    This is so cool and I love how it goes with the stamps perfectly.
    Thanks everyone for sharing your beautiful creations with us.
    D- dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow another fabulous day of inspiration.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Button proudly displayed on my side bar.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a wonderful addition the the collection for the circle dies! Love all the wonderful inspiration! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another FABULOUS day with AMAZING projects!!
    Totally Cute Die set!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the Stamp Party button on my sidebar.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is gorgeous, Kimberly!! The muted tones are beautiful and I LOVE your inking!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another fabulous day of projects. I love the sentiments on this new set.
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Everyone did a great job with the new stamps. I especially love yours, Kimberley. So simple and classic.

    Button is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all the new sets so far... and your card is adorable!!! I too love it when all the papers are already matched for me. Oh you have the best DT and again they have shown just how fantastic they are!!! Thanks for all the inspiration!
    Have a wonderful day!!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have posted your Stamp Party Badge on my blog!!! Everyone needs to see these new stamp and die sets.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning projects DT. I am so happy that you came out with a stamp set for the meatl dies that are everyday kind of sentiments!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your badge is on my sidebar, right top hand side!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely projects for the DT!

    Veronica G
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have your party button on the left sidebar.

    Veronica G
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The dies are so wonderful. Liking more & more stamps & dies.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  25. All the project are so nice. I particularly love Heather's card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is gorgeous! Love the new sentiments on this set and everyone's projects are so adorable! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card Kimberly! I LOVE the gorgeous paper you used:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  28. love the idea of a stamp set to fit the metal dies love all the projects from the DT thanks
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Unbelievably cute card! Especially crazy about the teapot and house shaped one! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Shared the badge on FB here! LOVE these new dies!

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=375078242609583&set=a.257090844408324.55733.100003222327908&type=1

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW!! How beautiful is everyone's projects! Love the new stamps that are being showcased and love how they match the dies!
    Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win:)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have your party button up on my sidebar! Thanks for another chance to win!

    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love all your cards! You all do an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I tried to add the button to Facebook, but it doesn't show the pic,

    ReplyDelete
  35. These dies are just wonderful the perfect little touch they've added to each card and so clever that they can be mixed and matched so easy Love it !!! thank you for the chance hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  36. These cards are just so adorable! The teapot card is the cutest thing with those pearls, and that little mini doily die is so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your party badge is on my Facebook page and I shared the giveaway! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=335956926526157&set=a.226835747438276.50155.100003355567533&type=1

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love these. I have the tiny doily dies, so I will be getting these for sure. Wonderful projects by all.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have your party badge on my blog.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am loving that stamp set what pretty papers and wonderful design!!

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh wow, the DT projects are stunning with all of the fun details! I love the dies and how everything coordinates so well between the different set! Robyn has done an amazing job with all of her designs this week, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love these dies. And the creativity and talent of the DT is amazing! Love seeing their examples!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Posted your stamp party button on my blog.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  44. Another spectacular showcase of your new goodies, Kimberly! Everyone did such a fantastic job. Your card is so beautiful... the papers are gorgeous and I love the dimension you gave the focal point. I love that your doily dies and stamps can be layered so wonderfully. So striking! You and Robin make SUCH a great team! :o) This set looks amazing.

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have your sweet party button on my blog! Thank you for the opportunity to win these dies! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  46. These dies are to die for! Great job all all the pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Shared the party button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Your badge is proudly displayed on my blog:-)

    ~Tammy

    the purple muse at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love Love Love these dies!! So many different combos:-)

    ~ Tammy

    the purple muse at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Loving these circle stamps, and those dies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  51. The party button is up on my blog.
    Ruza's Craft Corner ...

    ReplyDelete
  52. Great card and like the ccute tag.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  53. Your button is on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love the new stamps and dies!! I don't know which one to treat myself to first!!! :)

    I notice that the new stamps and dies note that it is free shipping in the U.S. Do we pay for shipping to Canada now?

    Keep up the great work!
    Cheers,
    Jennifer Aquan-Assee

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips