Friday, April 26, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #5 - Feel Better Soon


Welcome to Day #5 of our stamp release party.  Today is our last 'sneak peek' day, so that means the blog hop is tomorrow! Yay!  My design team has created even more awesome projects for you today.  Haven't they done a great job this week?!

I love the fun sayings on today's stamp set - perfect for anyone who is sick or just having a bad day.  Some of the ideas for these sentiments came from my awesome design team.  I hope you enjoy this set!  :)

Today's stamp set is Feel Better Soon
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:

This shape card opens at the side.  I cut two of the base and then scored a fold line on the back layer.


As I was putting this post together, I couldn't find the paper where I had written the size and cartridge I cut this fun band aid from.  Sorry!! 


The peachy face makes this card so fun!  I inked everything with Walnut Distress ink. (I think I use this ink on everything!)  I also tied some Ivory jute twine around the side of the top layer.


 Now it's time for some fun projects from my fabulous design team!

 Ally

Ally's card is soooo cute!  I love the papers she used and her grass is awesome!  Love the way she used this fun sentiment!



Robin's little bear is simply adorable!  I love the cute thermometer and those sweet eyes!


  She added ribbon (Milk Chocolate & Vanilla Bean) to the side.  I love her inking!

 


I love the sweet nurse on Gwen's gift bag!  Fantastic inking!


This is one of my favorite sentiments on this set.  Chocolate seems like a good cure to me!


Gwen attached her sentiment with Sunshine Yellow Ribbon and Twisted Teal Twine

GiGi


GiGi's cute bag would make anyone feel better!  Love the cute Kitty and heat embossed sentiment!


Perfect get well gift!

GiGi used  Black and Cherries Jubilee Trendy Twine.


Sherrie

I love Sherrie's pretty bow combination!  She used Acorn Crinkle Ribbon and Vintage Chocolate bakers twine.

 

Sherrie's card is so cute!  I love the X-ray!


Sherrie

 The images Sherrie used with these sentiments are so fun!  Love the colors and background she used!


Heather

 Heather's card is beautiful!  I love the sewing machine image on top of the doily!


I love the tape measure ribbon paired with the crochet ribbon and blossom bakers twine!  So pretty!



Kate's sick puppy is precious!  Love the eyes and her awesome thermometer!  Such a fun card!


She used Blueberry Trendy Twine.  Love this sentiment!  :)



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!

Sneak Peek Giveaway #5
Choose your favorite 5 colors of Bakers Twine!


What a fantastic week this has been!  See you back here tomorrow for the Blog Hop!!  Can't wait to show you all of the new stamp and metal die sets!

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Happy crafting!


50 comments:

  1. What a fun stamp set!!! and cute cards and designs get well cards are always handy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly,
    The link for the last two days for ALLY's blog is going somewhere entirely different ---sign ups for go daddy-- JUST thought you might like to know.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know the link was broken. All fixed now! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow these projects are wonderful! Love them all. Bravo everyone. A great week of projects. thanks for sharing your talents with us!!
    D- dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable stamps and cute makes!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still displaying the button!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the get well sentiments. Could use a dose of them since I have a cold.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posted your stamp party button on my blog.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another day of Great projects everyone! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the party button on my sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful cards today--I make a lot of get well cards for a church card ministry and love all the ideas today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great creations. Loved the band-aid shaped card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Day 5 of fabulous projects by the DT. Love them all.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving these projects. Great job, DT. Looking forward to tomorrow. I will be up early (Alaska Time) to join before my daughters 7th BD party that I did all the deco.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so adorable! The sentiments on this set are so cute too! Everyone's projects were just awesome! Thanks for sharing and for the chance to win! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card!!! It is so darn cute!!! Design Team you are all so talented!!! Thanks so much for so many great ways to use all the new stamps and dies!!! Ok I am ready for the Blog Hop... Thanks for all you have done this week!!! Been FUN!!!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I posted the Stamp Release Party button on my blog!!!
    Have a great weekend!!! See ya at the HOP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Band Aid card is so SWEET! Love it!
    Another da which you ladies TOTALLY Rock! Love the Fun projects! AWESOME 5 days of FUN!!!Ready for the hop!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. I posted the Stamp Release Party button on my blog!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. this has been a great week and it is hard to wait till tomorrow thanks to you and your DT
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awe these projects are just adorable from the bear to the bandaid all so sweet and the chocolate prescription is soo yummy makes me want some now lol
    thanks for sharing
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your blog Party button is in my sidebar :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Soooooooooooo cute cant wait to see them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another AWESOME day of sneaks and projects! Such adorable sentiments and love how everyone used them in such a GREAT way!
    Thanks for sharing and looking forward to seeing the whole release and hopping tomorrow :)
    Happy Friday!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have your stamp party button up on my sidebar! Hope your Friday is a GREAT one!

    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are such fun sentiments, Kimberly! Lovin' all the projects! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those are all super duper cute!! Can't wait for the hop.



    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have your party button on my blog. Thanks.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  28. This set looks marvelous and would be so handy to bring cheer to those who are sick or hurt! Your bandaid card is fantastic. It looks so authentic! I love the precious PK face and touch of jute twine. Marvelous work by you and the entire DT again today! I'm SO excited for the hop tomorrow! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for the chance to win some gorgeous twine! I have the lovely party button on my blog. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Another day of wonderful stamps and cards to go with them. I can't wait to order.

    The party button is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is so far the best and my very favorite of the new release! The girls did a super good job.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I also added the button to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG...these are all so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I do like this Feel Better set but I really need that Cute Critters set!! So I must say it's my fav:-)

    ~ Tammy

    the purple muse at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such a cute shaped card and the peachy face is just perfect. LIke that o glossed it up.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  36. This set is so FUN, and absolutely perfect! Love all the projects created by the Designers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  37. Party button is on my blog!
    Looking forward to the Blog Hop tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great projects!! Love the stamp set!!

    Veronica G
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have your party button on the left sidebar.

    Veronica G
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your button is on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  41. Another day of wonderful projects!!
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. The party button is on my sidebar
    Kathy
    Salido99@msn.com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. The projects have been amazing all week and today's are no exception. I can't wait to see what you ladies have in store for the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have totally enjoyed seeing what everyone has come up with this week. Looking forward to the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I am so in love with all of these stamp and dies in this release!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I really need a good set of get well stamps, these will fit my needs perfectly!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  47. OMGosh I NEED this set. If you still have it and would like to sell it to me, please let me know. thank you. I LOVE all the projects you did with these.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips