Monday, April 22, 2013

Sneak Peek Party Day #1 - Postage Stamps


Welcome to Day #1 of our stamp release party!  I am so excited to show you all of the fun projects this week!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.  We have been having so much fun playing with the new stamps and metal dies!!

Robin - Robin's Creative Cottage, designed this fun Postage Stamps Stamp Set and a set of Postage Stamp Metal Dies to go with it!  They are so fun and will definitely be on your wish list!!

Today's stamp set is Postage Stamps and the coordinating Postage Stamps Metal Dies
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:
Love Letters


I cut the black silhouette image at 2.32 inches from the A Child's Year Cricut cartridge.  I cut the shadow from cream paper.


I LOVE these new stamp and metal die sets!!  Great for vintage!


The charms are from Stampin' Up (Thanks Ally!) and were tied on with Ivory jute twine.


I cut the postage stamps using the new Postage Stamp metal dies and then cut them apart before inking the edges with Walnut distress ink.  I stamped the script background from the new Postage Stamps stamp set with Tattered Rose Distress ink.  This gives it a nice, soft look for the background.  The outline, words, and 5 cents were stamped in Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink and I stamped the lips with SEI Red Grape ink.


This stamp set also has some pretty accent stamps like this one just below the metal charms!


The patterned paper is from EchoPark (cream pattern), My Minds Eye (pink pattern), Teresa Collins (stripe & text).


All of today's projects use the Postage Stamps stamp set and Postage Stamps Metal Dies

 I know you will enjoy these projects made by my awesome Design Team!!

GiGi

GiGi's card is so cute!  I love her little beach boy and her sand is great!


I love the fun, bright colors GiGi used on her card and postage stamp!


The Orange Divine Twine tied around the bottom of GiGi's card is so fun!  Love the face!


Gwen

Gwen's wagon full of treat boxes is super! 


I love that each one is tied with Vintage twine and has it's own postage!


This stamp set has a lot of fun images as well as sentiments!



Heather's fish with the googley eyes are so cute!  Love the gems and the background paper she used!


Heather stamped words and images on her postage stamps and then left them together in one strip.  This is such a versatile set of metal dies! They can be left in a strip or you can cut them apart.  You can even tear them apart for a fun look!



Ally's card is so pretty!  I LOVE the map background paper with the airplanes!  Such a fun vintage feel to this card!


Here is the inside of Ally's card.  Just as lovely as the front!



I love all of the beautiful layers on Sherrie's card!  SO pretty!  


I love the pretty pearls Sherrie used!  She also used the script background stamp that comes with this set.  So pretty!


Gorgeous flowers! 



Such a fun little gift bag!  Love the cute little girl!


 Sherrie left her strip of postage stamps all together for this fun gift bag!



Kate's card is gorgeous!!  Love the vintage feel and the beautiful papers she used!  I love the fun background shapes she used too!


The little red heart over the XOXO is from the Build A Valentine stamp set.  Kate tied her cute charm on with Black jute twine.



 Robin's card set is so pretty!  I love the letter look in the background! 


I love the circle and rounded sentiments in this set and Robin's strawberries and flowers are gorgeous!! 


Love the font on this stamp set!


Marlene

I love all the layers of patterned paper on Marlene's beautiful card! 



The stitching  is beautiful and I love how Marlene distressed the edges of all her papers!



What's a party without presents?!?!

 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #1
 New Arrival Stamp Set!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Cute Critters Stamp Set!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Happy crafting!


66 comments:

  1. Such beautiful designs from everyone. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, I love your love letters card it's so sweet, those charms are so fun too. I'm loving all the ideas that the design team has for this Postage Stamp stamp set and Metal Die.... Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job, DT!!! What a fabulous set, so unique! Can't wait to see more great sneak peaks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great variety of projects using these new stamps and dies. Love the wagon filled with packages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable projects!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just AMAZING!!The postage stamp is FABULOUS!!I Love it! GORGEOUS DT inspirations!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Placed the Stamp Party button on my blog!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the postage stamps. Wonderful creations. Especially like the strawberry cards. Picked a bunch of fresh strawberries from our garden a couple times so far and they are sweet without adding any sugar.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Posted the Stamp Party Button on my blog sidebar. Scroll past the Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow artwork by my daughter to find where I placed the Stamp Party Button.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creations to feature the new Stamps! Love that the postage stamp has a coordinating die! Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stamp party button is up on my blog!
    http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHHHHHH I been waiting!!! What a fabulous postage stamp set!!! Can't wait to see the cute critters stamp set...I don't usually like to hurry my week but this week... PLEASE HURRY BY!!! I did post the new stamp release party button on my blog.
    Have a wonderful sunshine day today!!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this new stamp set. I can't wait until it's available to order. The stamp party button is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep, for sure adding this set to my wishlish!! Love, Love all projects by the Design Team, Fabulous work!!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have your button on the top of my side bard right hand side!!
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow girls you are amazing!!!! The inspiration is incredible, I can't wait to see more!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! All of the projects are so gorgeous! I love this new stamp set and love the fact that the dies are together or you can cut apart! That is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing and for the chance to win! Have a great day! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  18. great! looking forward to seeing more!
    Carol N<><

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! These are some amazing projects!! Can't wait to see what the rest of the week brings!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The mini stamp is so cute and fits so many projects Love your chic card with the sweet charms.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have your party button my blog. Thanks for the fun event.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot et
    Loving scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  22. All the projects are amazing!! Love the new die and stamp!!
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have the party badge on my sidebar!!
    Kathy
    Salido99 at msn dot com
    http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. All of the DT projects are so fabulous! They really show the versatility of the die. Can't wait to see tomorrow's:-)

    ~Tammy

    the purple muse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yeah! I have your party badge on my blog now! Yippee! Can't wait for the hop:-)

    ~Tammy

    the purple muse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous projects. Al l so different, showing the versality of the new products.

    katieoscreations@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow what a fabulous and fun release!! Your design team is awesome!!
    I so can't wait for the blog hop!

    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such cute cute cards. I love the wagon and the strawberry card. That flower is so intricate and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have the party badge visible in my sidebar at myscraphappylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow what a fabulous and fun release!! Your design team is awesome!!
    Can't wait for the blog hop!!

    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I added your party badge to my blog side bar! ;0)

    Jess
    craftingwithjess@gmail.com
    http://craftingwithjes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Kimberly, your card is soooooo sweet! I love how you used the fabulous dies. Th couple couldn't be cuter and I love the charms:) So darling!
    Everyone did a fantastic job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! Everyone did an awsome job!! Love the inspiration! ~Hugs, Saundra
    Luvscrappingtogether at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. love this stamp release so much inspiration from each member of the DT, waiting for everyday and the next release set thanks
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Cute stamp and die release. Love all the DT projects. Put the stamp release button on my blog, too. ogdnedoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I think I've told you before, but I'll say it again... it's like Christmas when you come out with new releases! :o) This new stamp set and the metal dies both look fantastic! Your card is so precious and beautifully sweet. Every detail is soft and delicate and I adore the silhouettes and the charms. Gorgeous colors throughout, too. Marvelous work by you and your talented DT! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love all these projects and that postage stamp die is going straight to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful designs from everyone! Love the postage stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I placed the stamp party button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh I want this cute stamp set! I can see using it for all sorts of projects!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  41. How adorable. I just love all the projects. My mind is spinning with ideas on how I can use this stamp set. The die cut can be used for so very many things.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ok, I am new to this posting thing but couldn't resist commenting on these cute cards. Can't wait to see the whole stamp/die cut set.

    ReplyDelete
  43. WOW!!! What a gorgeous bunch of DT projects!! I am so LOVING all these amazing cards using the new postage stamps!
    Awesome day 1.....looking forward to seeing what the next 4 days bring :)
    Thanks for sharing!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have the stamp party button posted on my sidebar
    Looking forward to tomorrow
    Thanks for sharing!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Awesome release Kimberly not only did I make a post with a card that was inspired by your design team I also posted the party button with the post. And used your gorgeouds crinkle ribbon
    heres the link

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/2013/04/mojo-go-get-some.html

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beautiful creations by the DT, can't wait to see what else you talented ladies have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love the stamps set it's just amazing :) hugs Nikki
    I'll add the stamp party button in my sidebar too

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow everyone did a beautiful job on their creations. TFS.
    D- dmacardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love all the projects, so much talent debbie018@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I just love love love your new postage stamp sneak peek!! I can't wait to see the whole set!!

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wow! These postage stamps are so unique and fun!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    http://www.4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  52. Just added the Stamp Party Button!!!

    Carol (Carol's Creations)
    http://4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wow! Your card is so beautiful Kim, I just love the details and the vintage look. This set is going to go on my wish list for sure and it only day one of the sneak peak. Robin did a beautiful job when she designed this one, I can think of a million different ideal for it.

    ReplyDelete
  54. I also added the party button to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Fantastic projects by the DT. Loving all these new stamps.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  56. Button displayed. Can't wait util tomorrow.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  57. Eek so cute! Love the new stamps and sies, there fabulous! Dt thanks for all the fabulous projects and inspiration:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I love stamps that have dies. I am new to your website and eager to learn more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Absolutely gorgeous creations, love the new stamps!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  60. Button displayed on my sidebar!!
    Hugs, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  61. Great projects!!

    Veronica G
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I have your party button on my left sidebar.

    Veronica G
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips