Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Winners for Challenge #92 - Strings & Things


We had so much fun looking at all of your amazing projects!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #10 - Caroline - KISS

You won the 10 yards of each color of Jute String!!



Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 (or 5!) Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. OOh, congrats to all the winners! Awesome showcasing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners! Thanks for choosing my card to be in the top this week! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature! Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to everyone! Such lovely projects by all. :o) I'm honored to be in your Top Picks! The challenge started the entire card because I wanted to play along by using twine in a fun way. Thank you for always inspiring! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I won!
    Thank you. Sorry I'm a bit late seeing ths, but I have emailed you now.
    Congrats to all the other winners - awesome work.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips