Thursday, May 23, 2013

2 New Jute Colors!


I LOVE jute twine!  It is so easy to work with and seems to match everything.  I can hardly make a card without it!  I found pink and purple jute and just had to add them to My Craft Spot and even better, I left the price the same - you get 12 colors for the price of 10!  :)

Jute Twine
**2 bonus colors added for the same price!

 
Get all 10 colors (+2 bonus colors) for only $12.99!


Shipping is FREE in the U.S.

Click HERE to see more project using Jute Twine.  :)

 
  
 

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love your cards,Very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness look at all of those terriffic projects.
    Love them all. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips