Friday, May 10, 2013

Another Mother's Day card!


This is the card I made for my own sweet mother.  She had 6 daughters (no boys), so I thought pink would be perfect. This might also make a great card for a new baby.  :)


 I cut the silhouette image from the "A Child's Year" cartridge at 2.41 inches.


I am loving the new Tickets metal dies and stamps!!  So fun to use!


 I added a little jute twine bow.  This is a pretty simple card design and went together really fast.


 I am pretty sure the pink checkered paper is from My Minds Eye  ;)


 Happy crafting!



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. Love he colors, fabulous image and he tags are too cute.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love the string of tickets with "Sweet Wishes" alternating. Such a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Wow, 6 girls, that's a lot of pink! Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great card! The silhouette cut is so cute and the tickets along the bottom are awesome! Love this design!
    Hope your having a wonderful Mother's Day Kimberly!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips