Wednesday, May 1, 2013

DT post by GiGi - No Lion, you're the best!

Hello everyone! This is GiGi here from The Cricut Bug to share a card that I made using My Craft Spot's NEW Cute Critters stamp set! This set is AWESOME! There are so many fun sentiments in this set!


I stamped half of the sentiment onto a tab and attached it to the mat.


I stamped the other half of the sentiment onto a banner and added a button with some Trendy Twine Twisted Teal twine.


The lion was cut from a Lettering Delights file called In Like A Lion and I stamped the eyes with a Peachy Keen face stamp. 
I added a black stitching line around the mat and cut the sentiment tab at the top using From My Kitchen. I stamped the sentiments on the top tab and the sentiment banner with My Craft Spot's Cute Critters stamp set and attached the bottom one using a button and Twisted Teal Twine.

Here is this whole new set, in case you haven't had a chance to see it yet:


I hope you all liked my card and thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. LOL OMG this is the cutest card!!! Adorable and I love how you worked with the sentiment! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card and I'm loving this stamp set! So cute! TFS. Live4scrappin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Love the sentiments! Gonna have to order them!

    bdcampers@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very cute! Love that lion and the sentiment! Gonna have to snag that stamp set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!Love your loin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, CUTE!! Just love your Lion card and that sentiment is wonderful. Gorgeous layout on this card too :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips