Saturday, May 18, 2013

DT Post by GiGi - Sweet Wishes


Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug here to share a card that I made. I used My Craft Spot's NEW Ticket Dies, Postage Stamp, and Ticket stamps on this card.




I cut the card base and mats using my Cricut and Elegant Edges. I hand cut around the middle striped band to keep the shape of the card and added a black dotted line around the scallop mat. 
The girl is a cut file from SVG Cutting Files and I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen face stamp. I also hand cut the banner from pattern paper and mounted it on pop dots. 
The ticket tabs were made with My Craft Spot's Ticket Dies and I stamped the outlines with the Ticket stamp set. The sentiments were stamped using MCS's Postage Stamp stamps and I attached them to the card using a brad.

Thanks so much for stopping in today and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous with beautiful soft colouring and I love the decorative edges.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love the ticket stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those soft colors. That girl is adorable !


    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips