Wednesday, May 29, 2013

DT Post by Gwen - Dad, you're the best!


Hi everyone!  This is Gwen from This and That by Gwen, to share a fun summer card or Father's Day card with you today.

 I am really having fun with step cards, you can get so much more on one than just a flat card.  This cute cut is a brand new file from SVG Cutting Files.  As soon as I saw it I fell in love with it!  It has so many cute images, I know it's hard to believe but this is only part of them!  You can get them herehttp://svgcuttingfiles.com/catalog.php?item=511


I sized everything in Silhouette DE to fit the step card and cut it with my cameo.


The side view gives you a better idea of how a step card works.


The tag was cut with the Tiny Tags Metal Dies and stamped with the Tiny Tags stamp set both from My Craft Spot.  I tied the tag on with Olive Jute String also from My Craft Spot it matches perfectly with the green in the paper!  The cork circles are so old I don't even know where I got them, but they fit with the feel of this card.


I embossed the outer layer of the canoe to make it look like wood.  

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous detailed step card...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is so cute! Love the cut, colors and the images are adorable. Love the alpha-stamps too!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you look at all the amazing details! Wow Wee this is awesome. Love the cork too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute step card. Love the dimension. Great for summer. Ogdendoll @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! is all I can say. The details you added are amazing. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips