Wednesday, May 15, 2013

DT Post by Sherrie - Sugar & Spice

Hi Everyone! This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion to share a baby shower invitation with you using My Craft Spot's Birthday WishesNew ArrivalPostage StampsTickets Stamps stamp sets and the Ticket Metal Die Set.


I started out with kraft paper and layered a green panel on that. I then stamped this cutie pie using PK209-Life is Good Babies stamp set and colored her with copics and framed her out with with kraft paper and popped her onto the green panel. I gave her cute rosy cheeks, freckles and glossy accents to her eyes and added a pink limeade twine bow for her hair.


I stamped the sentiments on the front of the invitation with My Craft Spot's New Arrival stamp set and finished the card with a bow using fun polka dot ribbon. I added a fun ticket tag to the bow using My Craft Spots Tickets Metal DiesTickets Stamp Set and Postage Stamp Set.


The inside part of the invitation is stamped with My Craft Spot Birthday Wishes and the New Arrival stamp set. If you are looking for a quick invitation to quickly mass produce, this is perfect. It went together really quick and turned out super cute!
To see more about this invitation, please visit my blog at Sherrie Scraps with Passion.  
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day! 
Sherrie K 

5 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips