Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DT Post by Sherrie - Sweet Birthday Wishes


Hello Everyone! I hope your having a great week so far! This is Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion to share a card with you using My Craft Spot's Birthday Wishes stamp set.


My card base is 5 1/2 by 5 1/2, cutting the base layer at 5 1/4 and rounding the edges. I used my Cameo and cut this yummy ice cream cone using a cut file from Silhouette. I cut it at 2.45 and embossed the cone layers with the Divine Swirls folder. I added a yummy brown string bow from My Craft Spot and a cool clear button that I purchase from Liz's Paper Boutique.


The pennants are from the Spellbinders Nested Lacy Pennant dies. The sentiment is stamped with My Craft Spot's Birthday Wishes stamp set onto a SU scallop oval and then layered on the pennants. I finished the card by adding a fun bow using polka dot ribbon from SU that I had in my stash.

I hope you like my card and thanks for visiting! Have a great day!
Sherrie K

4 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips