Monday, May 27, 2013

Monday Challenge # 99 - Welcome To The Neighborhood!


Hello my crafty friends!  I hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day weekend!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?!

This week's challenge:  Welcome to the Neighborhood

 Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:

Heather

Heather's card is soooo CUTE!! I love the house border and especially that fun background paper!



I love how she used the Chunky Alphabet stamps and the Natural jute twine!




GiGi's house shaped card is absolutely gorgeous!


The embossed brick is amazing and I love the polka dot roof! Such a pretty card!


GiGi cut her sentiment tag with the Tiny Doily Dies.  The stamped circle sentiment is from the Stampin' Around Spring stamp set and she finished it off with a Toadally Green Crinkle Ribbon bow.


Robin

Robin's card is beautiful! What a great idea to use the vinyl as an outline and then watercolor!! She may have just started a new trend!  Click HERE for her fun photo tutorial!


Robin's stamped sentiment is from the  Friends & Neighbors stamp set.


Gwen

I love the white picket fence on Gwen's fun card - brings back some great childhood memories! What a fun step card!


The sentiment on Gwen's card and on her cute box is from the Friends & Neighbors stamp set.


I love the inking on her cute bird! What a fun gift box!


This week's prize: 



Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!  Click HERE to purchase Jute String.


Link Below for a chance to win:


Happy Crafting!

7 comments:

  1. These are ALL seriously adorable! Great job ladies =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects Design Team! Thanks for the fun challenge and great inspiration!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew... just submitted my card! Made it in the nick of time!! LOL!! Thanks for another fun challenge, and the awesome prize too!!
    Such great inspiration by the DT! I always LOVE seeing what they create. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips