Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mother's Day card


This is the card I made for my wonderful Mother-in-law for mother's day this year.  Hope she likes it!  :)


I cut the main flower at 1.71 inches from Flower Shoppe.  The inside rolled part of the flower was cut at 1.39 inches from Flower Shoppe.


 The sweet silhouette image is from "A Child's Year" and was cut at 2.41 inches


I added some Black jute twine and a ticket that I cut and stamped using the Tickets metal die and stamp set.


I love the soft colors and patterns on these papers from Basic Grey.


Have a wonderful day!



6 comments:

  1. She will definitely like it! It is so sweet! Warms the heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kimberly, of course she will adore this! The image is precious and gives me warm fuzzies. :o) The ticket with the flower is so lovely! The papers work so well with this.. soft and dreamy, like the sweet memories that silhouette image will bring to heart. :o) I'm excited for her to receive this. Have a beautiful weekend, Kimberly!

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Kimberly! I love the silhouette cut of the mother and child. The papers are so pretty and what a gorgeous flower:) Beautiful!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips