Monday, May 20, 2013

My Craft Spot Monday Challenge #98 - Ribbon & Twine


Hi everyone!  I hope you had a great weekend!  Are you ready for another fun challenge?

This week's challenge:  Ribbon & Twine
(Use ribbon or twine somewhere on your project)

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:

GiGi

GiGi's get well gift is amazing!  What a fun idea!  I love the cute papers she used and the black stitching really pops!


She tied her gift closed with Black and Cream Ribbon and added a Vintage Cherry twine bow - so pretty!


All of the fun sentiments are from the Feel Better Soon stamp set and the Cute Critters stamp set.


Gwen

What a fun shape card!  I love how Gwen wrapped lace and crinkle ribbon (sunshine yellow) around her spool shaped card!  Beautiful!


Gwen added an Olive jute string bow with tulle.  Her tag was cut using the Tiny Tags metal dies and the stamped sentiments are from the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set and the Butterfly Kisses stamp set.



I love how Gwen added her Lacy Banners and bakers twine (Caribbean and Maraschino)  - really cute!  Perfect for a small treat!

Her stamped sentiment is from the Tiny Tags 2 stamp set.

Sherrie

Sherrie's bees are adorable!  What a great shape card!


Love the big eyes!


Sherrie's bow was tied with Caribbean crinkle ribbon and Caribbean bakers twine.  The ticket was made using the Tickets metal dies and stamp set.


Kate

I love the pink and blue turtles!  Kate's embossing is so pretty and I love the kraft in this color combination!


The "Happy Birthday to You!" sentiment on the gift card holder is from the Sweet Sentiments Set #1.  Kate cut her sentiment tag from the Tiny Doilies metal die set and stamped it with a sentiment from the Stamping Around Spring stamp set.  She added Caribbean crinkle ribbon and Strawberry cupcake baker's twine,  So cute!



This week's prize: Jute String!!
(**Bonus - 2 new colors)


Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!  Click HERE to purchase Jute String.

Link Below for a chance to win:



Happy Crafting!



8 comments:

  1. Great DT projects!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute DT projects thanks for the fun challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab challenge girls I just could not live without ribbon or twine :0)
    hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the designs. My favorite being the chicken soup card and bee card. I have recently just started adding ribbons and twine to my cards and they sure do make them fun looking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work Design Team! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips