Friday, May 17, 2013

New Crinkle Ribbon set - Melissa Phillips Favorites!

 Hello, my crafty friends!  I have a new set of Crinkle ribbon for you.  The colors are not new, but many of you have asked which ones are Melissa Phillips favorite colors - so here they are!

These are each hand dyed and the Vanilla and Raspberry colors are 'aged' (slightly 'tea' stained).


Melissa's favorite colors

Melissa's Favorites:  Spring Breeze, Raspberry Truffle, Vanilla Bean
(contains 3 yards of each color - more if you prefer to iron it flat)
$9.99 (Free shipping in the U.S.!)


Click HERE to see all of the beautiful Crinkle Ribbon colors.  Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps and metal die sets.

Happy crafting!


4 comments:

  1. I saw this post on Melissa's blog, and have noticed many times over the years that Melissa promoted your yummy seam binding. You have AMAZING products, Kimberly, and have always been such a blessing to me (and to Word Art Wednesday) and I truly hope that her endorsement of your lovely seam binding brings you LOTS of great new customers. I know that, like me, once they make a purchase, they will fall in love with the quality of your products. A crafter can NEVER have enough seam binding, after all!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips