Thursday, May 30, 2013

Winners from challenge #98 - Ribbon and Twine!!


We had so much fun looking at all of your amazing projects!  Thanks for joining the fun!!

We have a winner (randomly picked) from last weeks challenge!

Congratulations #44 - Mary W



You won the Jute String!!


Be sure to grab your challenge winner button from the left side bar and Email me with your address so I can mail your prize.

Design Team Top 3 Picks:

Be sure to grab your 'Top 3" button on the left side bar.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Lady's,

    Thank you for pick my card to your Top 3, I wil proudly dispay the badge on my blog!
    To the winner and the other Top 3 lady's I want to say: Congratulations
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners,There cards are SUPER CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for the Top 3 Shout Out! I am truly honored! You made my day! :-))))

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips