Thursday, June 20, 2013

DT post by GiGi - Birthday Ball Player


Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug here to share a card. I used My Craft Spot's Ticket Dies, Tickets Stamps, and Postage Stamps stamps to create this card. 




How cute of a card would this be for a little boy?! I just love how this came out. The Ticket Dies were the perfect addition to this card.

I cut the baseball boy from a SVG Cutting File called Play Ball. I stamped the face with a Peachy Keen face and added a punched star to his jersey. I also used a white gel pen to do all the stitching on his hat.

I created the tickets on the side using My Craft Spot's Ticket Dies and stamped all the elements using the Tickets and Postage Stamps stamp sets. I stamped it all in blue first and then went over the outline and numbers with black. I like how this looks...it's a little color behind the black. 

To finish I stamped the Happy Birthday Sentiment using The Postage Stamps set for the "Happy" and the Tickets stamps for the "Birthday".

Thanks for stopping in and don't forget to come back all next week for the NEW STAMP SNEAK PEEKS! Have a great day!

My Craft Spot

6 comments:

  1. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! What a cute card, Kimberly! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!Love your image!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips