Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DT Post by GiGi - Just for Ewe!

Hello everyone! GiGi here from The Cricut Bug to share a card. I used My Craft Spot's Cute Critters stamp set and the Tiny Doilies Dies on this card.


I used the Tiny Doilies Dies to create the sentiment button.



This was such a fun card to make! I was inspired by a card that I saw on Pinterest that had this layout with  a cloud border at the top. 
I cut the lamb from a Lettering Delights file called In Like A Lion and mounted him to a circle with mat. I used a white gel pen for the stitching on the inside and used an awl to poke holes in the outer one. 
I created the cloud border using my Gypsy and the cloud from Create A Critter. I sized them big to small and staggered them. I also used an awl to poke the holes in the clouds.
To finish I added the Tiny Doilies Die and stamped the inside sentiment with the Cute Critters stamp set.


I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

6 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips