Thursday, June 13, 2013

DT post by GiGi - Thank you for your kindness


Hello everyone! GiGi here from The Cricut Bug to share a card. I used My Craft Spot's Thank You stamp set on this card. This is such a versatile set. All the sentiments are separated so you can choose which ones to use together or separate.




I cut the girl from a My Scrap Chick file called Tiddly Inks Bundle. This girls name is "Awe Thanks". I stamped her face with a Peachy Keen face stamp and colored some grass at the bottom of the mat with Copic markers. 
I stamped the sentiment using My Craft Spot's Thank You stamp set in 2 different colors. This is such a great way to add some pop to a sentiment.
To finish, I added some colored gem stickers and ribbon with bow. 


I hope you all liked my card and thanks for stopping in! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips