Saturday, June 8, 2013

DT Post by Gwen - Have a CRAB-u-lous day!


Hi everyone, this is Gwen from This and That by Gwen.

In case you missed it, I love step cards!  They are so fun and easy to do and they add so much character! 


I love this little crab, he just makes you smile doesn't he?  He is a cut file from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.


How perfect is that sentiment?  It is from the new Cute Critters stamp set from My Craft Spot.  Love these stamps, they stamp so cleanly, and I really love this set!  The string is Natural Jute String from My Craft Spot also.



Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Really cool card. i love the you wrapped the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I just love the little crab!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you wrapped the front piece with the sentiment. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips