Saturday, June 22, 2013

DT Post by Robin - Gorgeous Butterflies - Thinking of you


Hi everyone, this is Robin from Robin's Creative Cottage with a quick card share.

I used the Inside & Out Set #2 stamp set, such a great versatile set for sentiments to add to the front of your card as well as the inside as I have done with this card.


 The butterflies were cut using my Silhouette Cameo, the images are from Miss Kate Cuttables.
I hand cut a banner for the sentiment and added the phrase from the Inside & Out #2 Stamp Set, then attached the banner with a quick zig zag stitch using my sewing machine.


 Below is an inside view of my card, again using one of the sentiments from the above mentioned stamp set.

I added inking the the edges of the cardstock and the butterflies using various colors of Mememto ink dew drops.


Inside & Out -Set #2
A great stamp set with sentiments for your cards, both inside and out.


Remember to join us on Monday for the start of the Stamp Release Party, you won't want to miss the fun new stamp sets and metal dies!

Have you added the button below to your blog?  For more details on adding the button to your blog -click HERE.
 

Thanks for visiting and when you get a change head over to my blog Robin's Creative Cottage for more creative ideas.

Have a fabulous day!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card!Love the butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added the button to my blog, and I am wishing you a VERY successful release, Kimberly. Your stamps, dies and products are all SO lovely and I wish you and your business the very best of luck in sales. You've been a blessing to me, and to my challenge blog (Word Art Wednesday) by sponsoring us. You and your amazing Design Team have done such a great job showcasing your awesome products, and I really am hoping for blessings on this release, and your business overall.
    I LOVE all your products, and wish I could own them ALL. Thanks for all this fun, and the chance to win some goodies.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips