Wednesday, June 12, 2013

DT post by Sherrie - Wish BIG!


Hi my crafty friends! This is Sherrie  from Sherrie Scraps with Passion with a card to share with you today. I am using My Craft Spot's Birthday Wishes & Tiny Tags stamp sets.

I cut the shape from the Lacy Labels cartridge at 4.87 x 5.67 using my gypsy to weld. The base layer is cut at 4.75 x 5.53 followed by a layer which is embossed with the diamond plate folder. I cut this cute monkey from a cut file that I found at Miss Kate Cuttables. I cut it at 5.75 along with all the pieces using my Cameo.



I added a frame around it which is from the Elegant Edges cartridge, cut at 4 1/2 and inked all the pieces with frayed burlap. I stamped the sentiment with My Craft Spot's Birthday Wishes stamp set. 


I topped it off with a fun orange gingham double bow, attached with a small clothespin, the tiny tag which was cut with the Tiny Tags metal die and stamped with the Tiny Tags stamp set.


I hope you liked my card and thanks for stopping!
Have a great day!
Sherrie K 

3 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips