Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday Challenge #101 - Wedding


Hello, my crafty friends.  It's warm and sunny today and life is good!  I hope you are enjoying summer too.  It seems June is a good month for weddings.  One of my daughter's best friends from high school is getting married this week.  :)

This week's challenge:  Weddings
(Cards, decor, place cards - anything wedding)

 Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects from my awesome design team!!:

Heather

Heather's card is so fun!  I love all of the hearts and her bow is gorgeous!  Heather layered Sheer Black ribbon, Cranberry crinkle ribbon, and Black jute string to create this bow.



Heather's stamped sentiment is from the Happily Ever After stamp set.


GiGi

GiGi's card is soooo pretty!  I love the white silhouette look and the frame is beautiful!


Love the pearls!  The sentiment is from the Happily Ever After stamp set.


Robin

Robin;s flowers are gorgeous!  I love how she added the pearl swirls - so pretty!


All of Robin's sentiments are from the Happily Ever stamp set.


Inside:


Sherrie

I love the gorgeous dress Sherrie created for her card!  The embossing and pearls are so pretty!
 

Sherrie used the Tiny Doilies metal dies and the Stampin' Around Spring stamp set to make this pretty sentiment button.


Ally

I love the pretty flowers Ally made using the Lacy Banners metal dies! The flower stamp in the center is from the Stampin' Around Spring stamp set.


I love the gold embossing on Ally's beautiful sentiment!  All of the sentiments on Ally's card are from the Happily Ever After stamp set.  The beautiful bow is Vanilla Bean crinkle ribbon.


Inside:


This week's prize:




Click HERE to see all of the fun stamps, metal dies, bakers twines and ribbon at My Craft Spot!  Click HERE to purchase Jute String.

Link Below for a chance to win:


Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Any June Bride would love the DT Wedding creations. Like the unique, nicely embellishes & especially like the gold embossing.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning wedding cards, each and everyone is beyond words. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips