Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #2 - Pattern Blocks plus 2 metal die sets!!


Welcome to Day #2 of our stamp release party!
You are going to love today's projects from the design team!  They are all so fun!  Each day this week we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies).

Today we are giving you a peek at 3 sets!!   Robin designed a fun Pattern Blocks Stamp Set, a Tiny Banners set of metal dies and an awesome Alphabet metal die set! They are so fun and will definitely be on your wish list!!

Today's stamp and metal die sets are Pattern Block Stamps, and an alphabet and Tiny Banners Metal Die sets.
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:


The alphabet set of metal dies comes on a magnetic sheet for easy storage!  They cut sooo clean and crisp - hard to do on a die cut machine with such small letters.  You can also use the magnet sheet to hold your letters in place as they go through the die cutting machine!!

The Alphabet die set comes with some shapes too!  The stars were cut using this set.


I cut my banners and toppers from kraft colored card stock.  After stamping the fun patterns on each of the smaller banner pieces, I embossed them with clear embossing powder to really make the patterns pop!  For the toppers, I just inked them (lots of ink) and embossed them as well.


I placed the letters 'j-u-l-y' on the magnet sheet just the way I wanted them to cut and ran the letters and magnet sheet together through my machine.  (cutting edge up)  This made it so easy to cut the word "july" on my paper!


I LOVE the patterns Robin designed for this stamp set!!


The pattern blocks fit perfectly inside the postage stamp metal die cuts, leaving a small border.  They also fit the smaller tags on the Tiny Tags metal dies. 


All of today's projects use the Pattern Block Stamps, the alphabet and Tiny Banners Metal Die sets, or a combination.

Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects made by my fabulous Design Team!!

GiGi

Gigi's card is soooo cute!  I love the sweet girl with the watermelon!


I LOVE GiGi's banner!  GiGi cut her sentiment 'hi' from the alphabet metal die set.  Her cute flower is also on this set.


Sherrie

 Sherrie's framed card is so pretty!  Love the embossing!


There are 6 different banners and toppers in this set.


Gwen

Gwen's card is GORGEOUS!!  I love the patterns she used together and her frame is so pretty!


The die cut letters fit perfectly inside the Tiny Banners metal die cuts. This sweet butterfly with the pearls was also cut from the alphabet set.


Gwen stamped a pattern on each of her banner pieces using the pattern blocks stamp set.  Sooo pretty!


I love the soft colors with the kraft paper that Heather used on her beautiful card! 


Heather used the pattern blocks stamps to make her gorgeous background paper!



I love how Kate used her banners going sideways down her card!  What a fun idea!  The 'for all you do' sentiment is from the Thank You stamp set.  I love how she combined the die cut sentiment with the stamped sentiment!


She used one of the pattern block stamps to stamp a border behind her banners!  Super cute!


Kate also stamped each of her banners and toppers with the patterned stamp blocks.  :)


Marlene's card is sooooo pretty!  I love her stitching and the soft pink colors! 

 
I love how Marlene sewed her banner pieces on as a border!  She stamped each banner with one of the many patterns on the Pattern Blocks stamp set.

 
This is the inside of Marlene's card:

 
 
 Marlene made 2 cards to share today!  I love the clothes pins holding her banner!


Marlene cut her Tiny Banners from patterned paper and then used the Background Stamps on the charms she cut from the Small Alphabet dies. The scallop border was made from the Round Banner of the Tiny Banners metal dies. She used Cranberry Crinkle Ribbon and Natural Jute string.


I love how Marlene turned these shapes into charms!  So pretty!  Her 'celebrate' sentiment was cut from the new alphabet dies.



Robin's card is so fun!   I love her subtle stitching in the background!  She made her own patterned paper using the pattern blocks stamp set.  I love the colors she used for her die cut 'summer' sentiment!



What a cheerful gift bag!  I love the cute face on Ally's sun and the background paper is perfect!



 Ally stamped the chevron pattern from the Pattern Blocks stamp set onto her banners.  She laced Valentine Cherry Cupcake twine through each piece of her banner. The "To: From:" stamped on the sunglasses is from the Stampin Around Christmas stamp set.




What's a party without presents?!?!
 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #2
 Melissa's Favorite Crinkle Ribbon set

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Down On The Farm Stamp Set!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Happy crafting!




60 comments:

  1. WOW!! Kimberly your card is gorgeous!!! What awesome new stamps and die sets!!! I can not wait to see the whole release!!! Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have your adorable party button on my sidebar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those tiny banners!
    Donna K U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly, what a great card. Love the new stamp sets and dies. All the projects in the hop are great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great variety of projects today using these new products!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This could definitely be my favorite of the release! I loved all the fun dies! The design team really showcased the products beautifully! ~ Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your 4th of July card is gorgeous!! What a fabulous design!! The banner looks amazing!! All of the DT projects are just beautiful - they showcase the dies perfectly!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have your party button on my blog :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your DT rocked it today--well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Kimberly, your 4th of July card turned out just gorgeous! The papers are beautiful and the embossing really pops. Your banner is so fun!SUPER job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. The banners are popular and wonderful w/ the letters.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2nd comment: I have your party button posted on my blog right sidebar below my Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow artwork.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look of these dies and stamps and am so glad they coordinate with the "Stamps" die.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the 4th of July card! Love the stamp and die sets. The banners are very cute on all the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love, love, love everyone's gorgeous creations. TFS!
    I do not use banners enough on my projects and these dies look like they are just the right size to do lots of fun and creative things.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love banners so msuch and these are great. The Design Team really showcased this stamp and die set. Ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another entry to tell you I have placed your blinkie on my blog. ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. this die set looks like it will be very fun to work with. such great DT projects

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous card, Kimberly! Your little banner looks super - especially with the embossing that you've done! I love the combination of cuts with 4th and the new alphabet die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Wow!! Those banners and the banner toppers are to die for!! ;) Fun projects, can't wait to see the rest of the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've put your button on my sidebar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I also have your New Stamp Release Party Button on my sidebar!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so much fun! I especially liked the nice finished inside of Marlene's card. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have the stamp party button on my blog. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great projects DT!!! The die's look like they have a nice clean cut.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I also have your party stamp button on my blog page.

    ReplyDelete
  27. All of these are just wonderful. You and your team always do a great job.


    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have your party stamp button on my blog!



    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW!AWESOME PROJECTS!!!Great job ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Stunning projects and such beautiful dies, love all of the fun banners. This is a must have set for me since I use so many banners on my projects! Love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  31. All the projects are FUN-tastic! Thanks for letting me be part of the fun!

    marg0006 at verizn dot net

    ReplyDelete
  32. I placed your button on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loing Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous samples DT ladies! I love banners and I was truly inspired by these. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  34. So many new goodies packed into Day Two! :o) Robin did a fantastic job, as always. Your project is marvelous, Kimberly! I love that banner.. so many different shapes and patterns, and the embossing is beautiful! Your DT did spectacular work once again today. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have your sweet party button on my blog! Thank you for the opportunity to win that beautiful crinkle ribbon! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Looks like another fun release! Really love the banner and alpha dies, lots of great uses for both!
    Eileen

    madimon at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome - can't wait for Saturday - I want me those alphabet dies! :)
    Perfect for small lettering - my cutting machine has biiiig issues with small lettering! grrrr
    But this should fix that issue!! :)
    Thank you, Thank You THANK YOU!
    Jen
    jennifer.aquan-assee@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Can hardly wait til Saturday! I want me these alphabet dies, NOW! lol
    My cutting machine has much difficulty cutting anything small - but these will help me and fix that issue!
    Thank you, Thank YOU, THANK YOU!!
    Cheers,
    Jen
    jennifer.aquan-assee@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love the 4th of July card! The banners are adorable!
    Miranda :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Love, love, love the banner die set!! Great inpiration from all of you talented ladies!!
    TFS :0)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh my gosh - what a fantastic job by the DT! So awesome, the dies look super fun!!
    Cheers to a great sneak peek:)
    Have a wonderful day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh wow, love the idea of an alphabet die set! Can't wait to see it. All the projects are wonderful and so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  43. The DT have done a great job with all of the cards, they are all absolutely brilliant. What inspiration. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the banners!!! great job!
    Ana
    acpapeterie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love all the banners! I so {heart} banners on projects and I love incorporating them in my creations as much as possible! Awesome job by the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Awesome stuff!!! <3 it all.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have your adorable party button on my sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Im just loving the watermelon card super cute

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the banner dies, the Dt did a super job!

    Hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  50. blinky is happily posted on my blog.

    Hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  51. What a great release this is going to be, can't wait to see everything!! The pattern block stamps are fabulous!! Love the DT projects!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Those banners are just darling! Every one is so unique and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Banners are so popular right now and I love to add them on my projects as well. These cards are perfect inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I've never used a banner on a project, but your DT gave me lots of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Your button is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips