Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #3 - Down On The Farm!


Welcome to Day #3 of our stamp release party!  I am so excited to show you all of the projects everyone made for today!  They are all so fun!  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus 3 sets of metal dies).  Then, on Saturday, we will have a blog hop with prizes at each stop along the way.  

I had too many fun sentiments for just one animal stamp set, so after designing the Cute Critters stamp set I just had to create one dedicated to farm animals (plus a few other critters)!  A lot of these ideas came from my wonderful design team.  I hope you love this stamp set as much as I do!

Today's stamp set is the Down On The Farm stamp set

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:


I cut this fun scene at 4.75 inches from the Country Life cartridge.  I cut two of the shadow cuts to form the base for my shape card.


This is such a fun sentiment!  The cute faces are from Peachy Keen and I used EK Success chalk for the cheeks.


Now to decide who to send this card to . . .


Now, sit back and enjoy these fantastic projects from my wonderful design team.  There are so many fun ways to use these new stamps and metal dies!:

Robin

Robin's card is beyond cute!! I love her little farmer cut!  I love all of the fun details!  The sentiment on the cloud is fun and did you notice that Robin stamped her background with the Pattern Block stamp set?  Love all of the inking on this card!



Gwen

Gwen's puffer fish is darling!  Love the fun colors she used!



Gwen's tag is so cute!  She attached it to her fun shape card with Orange Divine Twine.



Kate

I love how Kate used this sentiment on her doggy treat box!!  What fun cuts and papers she used!



Love this fun sentiment and the cute charm Kate added!  She tied her box closed with Red jute string.



GiGi

GiGi's card is 'Toad - ally' cute!  (Sorry, I couldn't resist!)  I love the huge eyes on her adorable toad!  What a fun idea to staple the ribbon (green) to her card!


Sherrie

 Sherrie's pig is so cute!  What a fun idea for a gift card holder!


This is such a fun sentiment for sending a cash or gift card!!  Sherrie cut her sentiment tag from the Tiny Doilies metal die set.


Heather

Heather's shape card is so pretty!  Love the colors she used and the beautiful shape!


I LOVE Heather's vintage milk container cut!!  Perfect for this sentiment! The layers of Sheer White Ribbon and Caribbean Baker's Twine behind her die cut are so pretty!



Ally's card is awesome!! Love the fish she used - perfect with this sentiment!

 


Marlene's shape card is so fun!  I love how she stuffed dollar bills into her 'piggy bank'!


Marlene attached her tag with Snow White Crinkle Ribbon and Pink Lemonade Twine.


What's a party without presents?!?!
 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:

Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #3
 Best Witches stamp set

Click HERE to see all of the fun stamp sets at My Craft Spot! Did you know that there are 8 awesome Halloween and Fall stamp sets at My Craft Spot?!

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Stampin' Around Summer stamp set!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Happy crafting!



61 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Kimberly! Your little scene is so cute - and just perfect with that sentiment! Such sweet faces too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another awesome day of sneaks!!! LOVE everyone's great projects!!! I already know I need this stamp set :)
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT hump day!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have your adorable stamp party button on my sidebar! can not wait to see what tomorrow brings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kimberly, I love your card! This stamp set is great and a must have. All the cards and projects were great. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the cute animal cards. They are fun. Especially like the paper used for the shirt on the 'Milk It' card. Cute sentiments.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted your party button on my blog.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate's comments on her doggie treat box made me laugh out loud! So absolutely true!
    Marlene's piggy bank is tooo cute!
    All the cards/projects are very well done-you all inspire me!
    Thanks for sharing
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Kimberly...this card is way to cute! I just love the cute faces and the sentiment is just perfect! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the New release....FUN!FUN!FUN!
    Kimberly your card is TOTALLY cute!!you could send it to me..LOL!
    DT ladies..WOW!! Another day of Fun and FABULOUS projects! Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects! Loving the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow !!!! What cute cards!!! Can't wait to see more ideas

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all super cute. I'm loving these new sentiments.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have your party badge on my blog. Thanks.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pig one looks absolutely adorable! I love the ribbon it has on it too! My ribbon supplier has similar ribbon so I will have to pick some up for when I try this. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are such great stamps! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh My! I am loving the sentiments on this set! So fun!! Design Team did a fabulous job! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome! This well pair nicely with the Cricut Country Life cartridge. Have all kinds of ideas, thanks for the inspiration from the DT.
    Ogdendoll @gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG what terrific projects! Your girl milking the cow card is fabulous! What a terrific job you did with that. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, cute as cute can be:) You ALL did one AMAZING job! Bravo friends!
    Have an awesome day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are sooo CUTE! I love all the crafty creativeness that went into matching these super sayings with the adorable projects. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this new stamp set. You have such an amazing design team as well. Can wait until Saturday when we can get them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love this new stamp set. You have such an amazing design team as well. Can wait until Saturday when we can get them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness, these sentiments are so awesome! I love the fish and frog one for sure!! Such fun DT projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I also have your button on my blog sidebar!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I also put your stamp release button on my blog! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ha ha!! These are just the cutest ever cards! Love the fun puns!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely brilliant images, I just love the little puffa fish, he is super cute. I have put your stamp party button on my blog. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  28. So much cuteness in one blog! AWESOME!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have your Stamp Party button on my blog!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your card is adorable!! I love the girl milking the cow and the sentiment, just darling!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such cute projects that everyone has made! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Kimberly, I love the cow card!!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your card is so adorable!! The cow is so cute and I love the sentiment!! All of the DT projects are fabulous!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have your party button on my blog :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovely projects!! I just love the sentiment on the cow card.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have you party button on the top right of my blog

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. AWESOME cards!Love the cow,to cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  38. You and the design team come up with the greatest cards to show off the new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  39. The new release button is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'm loving these new stamps. Can't wait until tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Fun projects, love the animal theme! Great inspiration from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your shaped cad is so unique and just adorable. Love it!

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have your party button on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love the fun farm sayings. Your cow crd is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  45. Cute and fun!!!love the puffer fish card!
    Ana
    acpapeterie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. So so adorable! These farm sentiments are awesome, and holy smokes awesome designs by the DT and your Cow Card Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have your party badge on my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Super cuties! Such inspiration from You and the DT.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Got the awesome party button on my sidebar.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Love the farm sentiments, cant wait to get my hands on some.

    Hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  51. My blog has your happy blinky on it here
    http://www.stamplified.blogspot.com/

    Hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  52. Love the fun farm puns! Great projects by your DT!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love the sneak peek on this set but even more I totally love your card! It is the perfect saying for a card I may have to get this set just for it! Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Cute, cute, cute! A co-worker was just asking for some farm cards. I found paper, but I sure could use the sentiments now!

    ReplyDelete
  55. These cards are so cute! I have never seen a puffer fish cut out of paper (too cute!) and I love the fire hydrant saying LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  56. The cow card wold be PERFECT for my best friend! She lives on a farm and we always exchange cow cards with each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Your button is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips