Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #4 - Stampin' Around Summer


Welcome to Day #4 of our stamp release party.  So many of you have asked for more stamps to go with the Tiny Doily metal dies - so, here they are!   Robin has designed another fantastic set for us!

I am so excited to show you all of the fun projects for today.  Each day we will be giving you a sneak peek at one of five new stamp sets (plus metal dies).  I have the most awesome design team, so you are in for a real treat!

Today's stamp set is Stampin' Around Summer  - This stamp set coordinates with the Tiny Doilies Metal Dies

(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:


I cut the lemonade cup and layers at 4 inches from the Just Because Cards cartridge.  Lots of fun shapes on this cartridge!  I stitched around 2 sides and added black and cream striped ribbon.


I love all of the fun Stampin' Around sets and this set is a great addition!  I cut my sentiment circle from the Tiny Doilies metal die set and then I added the circle sentiment on top of the lemon on this cut.


I cut the 'glass' from vellum so the colors and layers would show from the inside like a real glass of lemonade would.  I used lots of demensionals!


All of today's projects use the Stampin' Around Summer stamp set.
(We also used the Tiny Doilies metal dies)


Now it's time to sit back and enjoy these fun projects made by my fabulous Design Team!!  

Marlene

I love Marlene's summery card!  That crab is adorable and the sand looks fabulous!



Marlene's Sunshine Yellow Crinkle Ribbon and Natural Jute bow is sooooo pretty!  Love the sentiment tag she made too!



Marlene added a Tiny Banner stamped with one of the images from the Stampin' Around Summer set and sentiment from the Cute Critters Stamp Set. I love her stitching!



GiGi

GiGi's penguin is adorable!!  Love the shiny pink sunglasses!


I love the fun, bright colors GiGi used!  She tied Lemon Tart Trendy Twine behind her cute sentiment tag.



Kate made this beautiful card for a colleague who is expecting!  Everyone chipped in to add a gift certificate to a spa.   :)


I love the flower Kate added to the center of her sentiment!  So pretty!



Ally's popsicle cards look delicious!  Love the fun colors and patterns she chose!


Ally cut her tag from the Tiny Doilies metal dies and added Pink Sorbet bakers twine to her cards.  The tiny sun in the middle of her sentiment tag is super cute!



I love Sherrie's card and camp journal set!  The inking and embossing are fabulous!


I love this fish and fishing basket cut!  It looks like the fish is hooked on the jute string!  :)


Sherrie tied her sentiment tags on with paper cord and Ivory jute string.



What a fun treat bucket!!  I love the cute shovel and pail faces!


Gwen tied her fun sentiment tag on with Lemon Tart bakers twine.



I love all of the fun layers on Heather's gift card holder! 


Love the jute string and fun stitching on Heather's card!



I love the lemonade stand cut Robin used for her card!  So fun!!   


She attached her sentiment tag with Lemon Drop and Green Apple bakers twine.  She also used the Pattern Block stamps on the canopy pieces of her lemonade stand.  So cute!!



What's a party without presents?!?!
 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!


Sneak Peek Giveaway #4
 Stampin' Around Spring stamp set

Be sure to come back tomorrow for a sneak peek of the Tiny Tags 3 Stamp Set and a gorgeous 4" Doily metal die!
 
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Happy crafting!



57 comments:

  1. Great card, Kimberly! I love the way you layered your tiny doily with your image. The vellum glass looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Summer creations. Here in central TX we are forecasted to hit the 100 temp mark.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, fun, projects and the stamps look great! Enjoying all the sneak peeks! ~Hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome day of sneaks!!! Everyone did an amazing job showcasing these new stamps!!!!
    Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing the whole release!!
    Jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your adorable stamp part button is on my sidebar!!!!
    Thanks for another great day of projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card! The sentiment is so true. What a great hop with great projects and cards! This new stamp set is a must have. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects!The bucket is adorable!Super fun stamp set.
    Ana
    acpapeterie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, all of these creations couldn't be more adorable! Kim I love this new line of stamps! Bring on Summer! Speaking of which that is why I am behind on the release...we are at the beach and little to know internet! So happy I could get a sneak today! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have your adorable Party Button on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are too cute!!! Love all the DTs projects. You lemonade card is sweeet! Great idea with the vellum.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I proudly am hosting your party button on my blog ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie
    justbcreativecrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous...love the circular stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great summer card Kimberly! I love how you used the vellum for the glass and the tag is just darling:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards and colors love all the different ways the stamps are being showcased super cute !

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! Fabulous sneaks - it's a page full of summer - so amazing!
    Thanks for sharing some AWESOME inspiration!
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another Fabulous and Fun day filled with AMAZING projects!!SWEET card Kimberly!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute projects! I'm really lovin' all the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhh the signs of summer - lemonade, flip flops, sunshine, relaxin', camp, frozen treats and pails for sand and water and so much more! This stamp set has all about summer!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohhh the signs of summer - lemonade, flip flops, sunshine, relaxin', camp, frozen treats and pails for sand and water and so much more! :)
    This stamp set has 'all about summer'!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another really cute stamp set! Love the sentiments with the little images!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I Shared on FB here! https://www.facebook.com/karen.ladd.779/posts/404100993040641

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is so refreshing and fun!! I love the sentiment!! More amazing projects from the DT, too!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have your party button on my blog :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great lot of cards, everyone of them is brilliant. This new stamp set is a total winner. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have had so much fun with all of the super inspiration every day! Thanks! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have your Stamp Party button on my blog. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  27. The DT really made some fabulous projects! What fun stamps and dies! Love that little penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Stamp Party Button on my sidebar!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your glass of lemonade. I'd better take another look at that cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your party button is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful projects. They just keep getting better! I love these round sentiments.



    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your party button is on my blog!!


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great summer time sentiments. Love that they fit in the doily die. The design team did a wonderful job showcasing them.
    ogdendoll@gamil.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your release hop blinkie is on my blog.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very cute projects with these new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is my favorite! I can't wait until Saturday!!

    ~Tammy

    tammy dot schmitt at mac dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great card and such a refreshing scene.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  38. Have your button on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  39. Everyone's projects are wonderful. Love them! TFS.
    Love those stamps. So cute.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Iam loving the new release, and am ready for Saturday

    Hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have your blinkie on my blog, http://www.stamplified.blogspot.com/

    Hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  42. Awww I love the Penguin card how cute :) and the ice cream card I need to make right after I eat an ice cream haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. These are the cutest. Every day I think that I have found the best set of the week and the next day you come out with another that I love just as equally.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I placed you stamp party button on my blog again.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Posted the blog button on my blog right sidebar below my Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow artwork.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am loving all the new release stamps and dies!! Fabulous projects from the DT ladies!!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have the party blinkie on my blog on the right hand sidebar ;0)
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  48. YUM! That glass of lemonade looks soooo refreshing! Love the darling dies! All of the DT projects are great!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Great projects! Love the new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Woo Hoo! I love the new stamp set to go with the metal dies. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  51. The round stamp is wonderful on any shape base and matches any theme. Perfect set!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow! Your DT really did a wonderful job showing off these new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love what I've been seeing! Fabulous work from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  54. All the projects are great, and I love how that stamp looks with the tiny doily behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Your button is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips