Friday, June 28, 2013

Sneak Peek Day #5 - Tiny Tags 3 and a Gorgeous 4" Doily metal die!!


Welcome to Day #5 of our stamp release party.  Today is our last 'sneak peek' day, so that means the blog hop is tomorrow! Yay!  My design team has created even more awesome projects for you today.  Haven't they done a great job this week?!

I love adding tiny tags to my projects! This new Tiny Tags 3 stamp set is jam packed with almost 40 fun sentiments!  Add that to all of the awesome sentiments and images on the Tiny Tags and Tiny Tags 2 stamp sets and you will have over 100 sentiments and images to choose from!  They all coordinate with the Tiny Tags Metal Dies.

Robin has designed a beautiful 4" Doily metal die that is going to be on your wish list for sure!

Today's sets are the Tiny Tags 3 stamp set and 4" Doily metal die
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Here is my project:


I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous doily that Robin designed!!  So delicate and pretty!  I added a small flower from the Flower Shoppe cartridge that was leftover from another project. This metal die cuts perfectly each time!


I tied a soft bow using Vanilla Bean crinkle ribbon and added a pearl.  The tag was attached with Natural jute string.


One more picture of this gorgeous doily cut!


I cut the tag from the Tiny Tags metal dies and then stamped a sentiment from the new Tiny Tags 3 stamp set.  I can never get enough Tiny Tags!!  It seems I use them on everything.  :)


Now it's time for some fun projects from my fabulous design team!

GiGi

GiGi used her pretty doily as a background for this fun patriotic cut - beautiful!  She added Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine behind her tag.  Love the star embellishments and her stitching!


Ally

Ally's card is absolutely gorgeous!  She used Raspberry Truffle crinkle ribbon to tie her beautiful bow.



She used cuts from the Lacy Banners metal dies and the Tiny Doilies metal dies to make her beautiful flowers and sentiment tag!  She also used stamps from the Postage Stamps (background) and Stampin' Around Spring (flower) stamp set.



Gwen

Gwen's teddy bear is so cute!  There are several 'beary' cute bear sentiments on the Tiny Tags 3 stamp set.  :)


Gwen tied her tag with Ivory jute string and added a bow of Lemon Tart bakers twine to her bear.



Heather's treat bag is beautiful!  I love the sweet silhouette image with the doily in the background!


I love the mix of Black Licorice Traditional Twine and Natural Jute Twine that Heather used to attach her tag!


Sherrie

How fun that Sherrie used the Doily to make shape cards! 


I love her cute bears! Sherrie attached her tags with Crinkle Ribbon.


Another 'beary' special tag!  :)


Robin

Robin's card is beautiful!  I love her pretty flower with the Ivory jute string and strands of pearls!



Robin cut her fun tags from the Tiny Tags metal die set.



Inside of Robin's pretty card:



Such a beautiful card!



Kate

Kate's card is gorgeous!!  I love how she colored her doily!  The lace, crinkle ribbon and tiny tickets layered with the Ivory jute string is absolutely beautiful!!



Kate stamped her sentiment on a Tiny Banner from one of the new sets.  She also used one of the dies from Lacy Banners set to trace the circle on her Tiny Doilies scallop circle.  What a fun idea!



Marlene

Marlene's wedding card is absolutely gorgeous!  I love the colors she used!  Beautiful design!



I love Marlene's beautiful layers of Smokey Black & Aqua Mist Crinkle Ribbon, Ivory Jute twine, flowers and her sweet tag!



The "Real love stories . . ." sentiment is from the Happily Ever After stamp set.  The hearts were cut from the small alphabet metal die set. She stamped them with a stamp from the Pattern Block Stamp Set.



What's a party without presents?!?!
 Stamp Release Party Giveaways:


Each day this week I will have a fun prize for you from My Craft Spot!  Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets! (That is 9 stamp sets - Woohoo!)

For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
1.  Leave a comment on this post and each sneak peek post this week (Monday through Friday).
2.  Leave a second comment letting me know that you placed the Stamp party button on your blog or Facebook. (You can do this each day if you would like!)
3.  Come join us for the Blog Hop on Saturday!  Each DT Blog on the Hop will be giving away one of my new stamp sets!!
Sneak Peek Giveaway #5
Tiny Tags metal dies!!
 

What a fantastic week this has been!  See you back here tomorrow for the Blog Hop!!  I can't wait to show you all of the new stamp and metal die sets!
(All of the new stamps and metal dies will be available to order on Saturday!!)

Happy crafting!



55 comments:

  1. I LOVE that doily background, SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These projects are fabulous. I love the new doily die. I would love to win the tiny tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SUPER EXCITED about the new tiny tags coming out!!! I WILL be placing an order!! I love the tiny tags cause they are small and don't distract from the rest of my card. They are simply perfect to use with die cuts. The doilie is awesome too!! Gonna have to somehow work that one into my budget!!! Yes, I mention "my craft spot" every time I use your stamps on my blog! www.viviansdesk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another awesome day of sneaks!! Fab card Kimberly! Love the colors and that gorgeous Doily!!! The sentiment on that tag die is awesome as well!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!! Looking forward to the full reveal tomorrow :)
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also have your adorable party stamp button on my sidebar :)
    Thanks for another chance to win today's prize!!
    jessica
    chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creations. Like teh variety from vintage feel to cute w/ wonderful embellsihments, stitching & much more.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2nd comment: Have posted your blog button on my blog right sidebar below my Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow artwork.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! I love the all the new stamp sets and dies! Great hop with great cards! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how everyone used this beautiful doily die and the new tag sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is so beautiful, Kimberly! Your flower looks especially gorgeous layered on the new doily! What a beautiful bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kimberly, your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the beautiful doily and low you layered that pretty flower! You always choose the right papers. LOVE! Your tag is darling and I am loving all the tag sentiments:) Great set!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards, they are all absoloutely gorgeous!! Love the tiny tag dies and the doilies!! Thanks for all the wonderful sneak peaks!!
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all absolutely gorgeous! Love the beautiful doily die!! Amazing job, Ladies! ~hugs, Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun doily die. Everyone did an awesome job on their crafty goodies. They truly show how versatile this die is. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The DT has "rocked" this set!!!!! Love all the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is gorgeous!! I absolutely love the doily die!! It looks amazing!! The colors are fabulous!! The DT projects are beautiful!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have your party button on my blog :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. Every card came out very beautiful love all the different waYs they used the dies super cute !

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of the cards are wonderful and they all made great use of the versatile die. Great inspiration, all are wonderful to look at. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  20. TGIF...what a wonderful week full of great projects from the DT. I am sooooo looking forward to tomorrow. Bring it ON!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also have your party button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That doily really makes an elegant background! Love all the projects, great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This has been my favorite day of all! You guys are awesome. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have your Stamp Party Button on my Blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a lovely card, the doily background is beautiful! I just love those darling tiny tags! ALL of the DT projects are beautiful!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super sneak peak!!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have your party button on the top right of my blog

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. ALL of the DT projects are beautiful and so are the new releases!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW! Awesome design team projects. I'm loving that doily die. Can't wait until tomarrow for the blog hop. Getting up early and getting a cup of coffee and then to hopping (if I don't get called into work).
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Also the bog hop blinkie is on my blog for all to see.
    ogdendoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Just love those cute tiny tags. Great looking doily.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have your button on my blog.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net
    Loving Scrapper 101

    ReplyDelete
  33. I also have your blog hop blinky on my blog for all to see. I will be hopping along with you tomorrow morning.
    http://carmenscreationss.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wonderful card... I love that big die guess I will wait for tomorrow and come hoping by again:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the diversity in the projects with the lace doily die. The silhouette of the little girl playing dress up is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  36. added your button to my sidebar under special events

    misaacmom at gmail dot com
    momanthology.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. OMG! The design team have out done there self's, such grand card! I especially love the Wedding card, and the card that Kate made with the pretty blue bird. I cannot wait until the big reveal tomorrow. Woo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my goodness I love this gorgeous doily die! All of the cards are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I shared the blog badge on FB! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=404855562965184&set=a.257090844408324.55733.100003222327908&type=1

    ReplyDelete
  40. That doily is gorgeous on all these cards. My favorite are those tiny little dies. I really need them (yes, need not want)! : )

    ReplyDelete
  41. These cards featuring the doilies are simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Super projects. I just love your stamp sets.



    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  43. Great projects! Awesome stamps and dies!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Oh my goodness, I love love the doily! Awesome projects DT! Wow! Love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Your release party badge is on my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Beautiful projects, love the elegant look of the doily die! All of the projects are absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Kimberly, I had to flutter here really quickly to tell you how gorgeous your card is and how much I love the metal die and the new Tiny Tags! I ran out of time to tell you on Friday, but it made me smile when I zoomed in for a peek that night. :o) Exquisite creation! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  48. These projects are so amazing! I just love that doily die!

    ReplyDelete
  49. So many great ideas that I never would have come up with, like the doily on the corner! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Your button is on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I had to come back to share what I created using the 4" doily die that I won from the hop!! I made a summery card...you can see it on my blog here: http://nursiebethsbeauties.blogspot.com/2013/07/orange-popsicle-card.html

    Thanks again for the die. I will be using it a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips