Wednesday, July 24, 2013

DT Post by GiGi - Adorable Thank You Note Set!

Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug here to share a set of cards that I made using My Craft Spot's Thank You stamp set. 





My SIL had been in the hospital for a hurt back and she had been getting lots of flowers, balloons, etc. So I thought I would make her some Thank You cards to give to these special people. She happens to LOVE bears so these are perfect for her....unless she decides they're too cute to give away! LOL!

I cut the bears using my Cameo and a cutting file from KaDoodle Bug Designs called Sharing the Love. I split the 2 bears up and created two cards out of this one cut file. 
The background mat is a piece of shaped paper out of the DCWV 4 1/2 X 6 1/2 Dots mat stack. I simply cut the sheet in half and used them for my card background mats. 
I tied silky bows to the sides of the cards and stamped the sentiments using My Craft Spot's Thank You stamp set.

I hope you all liked my cards and thanks for visiting! Have a great day!
GiGi

4 comments:

  1. Aww, this card set is absolutely adorable!!! I just love the sweet bears..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these adorable little bears! How cute!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips