Wednesday, July 17, 2013

DT Post by GiGi - Minne Mouse to do list!


Hello everyone! This is GiGi from The Cricut Bug back again to share another project. I just LOVE My Craft Spot's NEW Small Alphabet Metal Dies and I thought you would like to see what I did with them.

I made this super fun Minnie Mouse clipboard.


Minnie couldn't be more happy about her To Do List! LOL!



How neat did this turn out?!?! I was so happy with the end result that I just smiled :D But then again, anything Disney ALWAYS makes me smile!

I bought the clipboard from the $1 Store and covered it with paper. Minnie was cut from a Blog Hop special file from SVG Cutting Files that was only available during that hop. I added Glossy Accents to her shoes and glasses and some black stickles to her tie. 
I used My Craft Spot's Small Alphabet Metal Dies to cut out the letters to make up the "To Do List" and glued them on. The notepad I matted in black and glued it to the board. To finish I added tied ribbons to the pen holder at the top and added a key ring at the bottom with some more ribbons. 

In case you haven't seen them yet, here are the Small Alphabet Metal Dies

I hope you all enjoyed seeing my project and thanks for visiting. Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Adorably cute! What a great altered clipboard. I absolutely love the Minnie! The nerd characters are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minnie just looks adorable all dolled up with her red specs!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minnie looks so cute. I know that the svg is not available anymore, but can you tell me where the blog hop was or who designed it? I'd like to see more SVG's like that.
    Thanks,
    marilyn2222 @ hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this is so adorable!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Minnie always makes me smile too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips