Saturday, July 13, 2013

DT post by GiGi - Sit Back and Relax!


Hello everyone! This is GiGi here from The Cricut Bug to share a card. I used My Craft Spot's NEW Stampin Around Summer stamp set along with the Tiny Doilies Dies and some Vintage Chocolate Twine on this card.


I used some burlap for the background on my Tiny Doily Die.



This card came out just adorable! I LOVE this fun cut! It's called Just Chillin and it's from SVG Cutting Files. 
I stamped his face with a Peachy Keen Moodies face and mounted the cut on pop dots. The card is cut from Birthday Bash and I hand cut the bottom off to make it flat. I also added a big circle to the background for the sun and a torn strip for the sand. 
I used My Craft Spot's Tiny Doilies Dies to cut out the paper and burlap. I stamped the sentiment from the NEW Stampin Around Summer and added some Vintage Chocolate Twine to the bottom.

I hope you all liked my card and thanks for visiting! Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. love how cute this card turned out to be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! He definitely looks relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card it turned out adorable everything you did on it came out perfect !!

    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a Cutie Patootie !!I want to squeeze him!!LOL...Awesome scene!!
    LOVE it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper cute! I love this card! The tag with the burlap is amazing and the sentiment couldn't be more perfect. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card, love the colors you selected! It looks so summery!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness gracious this is so sweet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips