Thursday, July 11, 2013

DT post by Marlene - Beach Bum Coloring Kit

 

Hello Everyone!

This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie

Today I'm very happy and excited to share with you a small BEACH BUM COLORING KIT I've put together for the kids. We live about 1.5 hours away from the Beach and keeping them entertained in the car is QUITE hard. We do the usual Nintendo DS, DVDs, iPhone Games, etc, but they soon get bored. So I created a MINI BEACH BUM KIT filled with Coloring Book, Crayons, and a Sweet Treat - also PERFECT for this week's My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #103 - Wrap It Up


I started out by cutting the bag from the Cricut Plantin SchoolBook Cartridge and creating a Beach Scene with the Cricut Simply Charmed and Cricut Create A Critter Cartridges. I tied some of "Sunshine Yellow" Crinkle Ribbon and used Natural Jute to attach the Tiny Doily Tag stamped with the "Official Beach Bum" Sentiment from the NEW "Stampin Around Summer' Stamp Set.


The coloring book was created with the Cricut Mini Books and embellished with the Beach Ball from the Cricut Simply Charmed Cartridge. I used the NEW "Small Alphabet" Metal Dies to add "Coloring Book" to bottom corner. To see the coloring pages, please visit my blog - ScrappinCookie.


Some crayons were added to a Medium Glassine Bag which was altered with a strip of Echo Park Hello Summer paper and tied around with some "Pink Lemonade" Trendy Twine  and a "Crayons" Label made using the NEW "Small Alphabet" Metal Dies.


And lastly I added a Clear Test Tube filled with some GoldFish Crackers for a quick snack. I wrapped some "Blue Berry Blue" Trendy Twine  and tied a tag made with the "Tiny Tags" Metal Dies stamped with "Sweet Treats" Sentiment from the NEW "Tiny Tags 3" Stamp Set.


I hope that you liked and enjoyed my OFFICIAL BEACH BUM COLORING KIT. I'd LOVE to see your Mini Beach Bum Kit made using My Craft Spot Products.


And don't forget to join in on My Craft Spot's Monday Challenge #103 - Wrap It Up. You have until Monday, July 15th 11:59pm MST for your chance to win this week's prize.

To see ALOT more pictures and details on my OFFICIAL BEACH BUM COLORING KIT , please click HERE.



7 comments:

  1. Beyond PERFECT!! So artsy and creative!! I can hardly wait to get started using the new tiny tags line. Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very cute and creative, I love the fun summer colors and the beach theme rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! This is such a fun kit!!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! You should put this on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is awesome! What a wonderful set. I would have loved to receive this when I was a kid!!!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You really created SO much in this set! You will sure make someone happy when they receive this!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips