Thursday, July 4, 2013

DT post by Marlene - Happy 4th of July!!

 

Hello Everyone!

This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!

I wish EVERYONE a HAPPY and SAFE 4th of July!

After some time away, I'm so happy to be back here at My Craft Spot to share with you a 4th of July Patriotic Hat Shaped Card I've created using several of My Craft Spot's Products.


The 4th of July Patriotic Hat is from the Cricut Create A Critter 2 Cartridge.  I purposely hid the star that are included in the cut, so I could use the "Star" Die from the NEW My Craft Spot "Small Alphabet" Metal Dies.  Each star die-cut was stamped with the "Vine" Background Pattern from the NEW My Craft Spot "Pattern Blocks" Stamp Set and added a small clear rhinestone to the centers.


I  tied some of My Craft Spot's "Snow White" Crinkle Ribbon around the 4th of July Patriotic Hat into a double loop bow. The bow was embellished with some "Blue" Jute - available HERE at My Craft Spot - and two Red Roses I made using the Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge.


Underneath one of the Red Roses, I tucked a small tag made from the My Craft Spot "Tiny Tags" Metal Die. The tag was stamped with the "Polka Dot" Background from the JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot "Pattern Blocks" Stamp Set.  I'm ABSOLUTELY loving the Pattern Blocks Stamp Set, they are the PERFECT size to use with ANY of the My Craft Spot Metal Dies. I then use the Tiny Tags Stamp Set for the outline and the NEW Tiny Tags 3 stamp set  for the "4th of July" Sentiment.


I hope I have motivated you to use your My Craft Spot Products in FUN and UNIQUE ways.

Don't forget to join us on Monday, July 8th for a NEW My Craft Spot Monday Challenge.


Have a GREAT 4th OF JULY!


 


5 comments:

Your comments make my day. Thanks so much!

Blogging tips